found.....

Me and stretch had gotten split up while running from the man her going left and me going right the man followed stretch and I was left with nothing but the echoing of the chainsaw and my heart pounding.

I looked back and saw the old man following right behind me my legs started to hurt from running since I'm not really a ethletic person......suddenly my head hit the ground and I looked back over to see what I triped over to........a skeleton? I was snapped out of my thoughts when the old man grabbed my hair and pulled started to pull me towards the chainsaw sounds. 

I was thrown over to a screaming stretch I looked over and saw choptop and nubbins running over "THERE YOU TOO ARE LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!" choptop looked somewhat anxious and nubbins.....well he didn't look the slightest bit worried or anxious

WHO ARE THEY!? I looked at Stretch and I could see her holding back tears "OH I get it are you two the Salvatore's that are fucking up are house!? Trying to run me outta business thousands of dollars lost....YOU GOT THAT KINDA MONEY!?" both stretch and me shook are head "NOoOoO" finally choptop came over and grabbed the old man's shoulder "look it's the DJ my FAVVVV!!" "THAT DIRTY THING!?" I glared at the man but looked over to choptop and seen he was staring at me I stared back and he made a motion for me to stay quiet by putting his fingers over his lips.

"Told me you boys got her?" I looked over at nubbins and then stretch she looked scared and worried she was looking at the man with the leather face he look anxious and worried he was looking around frantically while the old man said they had 'got her' "WELL....ya leatherface got her already tonight!.......BUT LOOK she's redddd faced....Bubba's been playin with her" choptop did a little gasp thing before saying that I'm guessing his name was bubba? Likes stretch then it all clicked stretch being spared her looking at him and him looking at her....."BUBBA'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" both the twins went into a chant 'bubba's got a girlfriend' which was kinda funny I looked over at Stretch to see her red faced and not from the 'playing' (😏) she was almost like a strawberry.... "BAHHHHH" me and stretch jumped and which was a strawberry stretch was now the color of a ghost "is this what this is about bubba?" Bubba shrugged and looked around frantically while the old man held his shoulder.....the old hock and huk swindle huh?" The hock and what I thought to myself somewhat awkward and confused....

"S C E X....SEX!" What!? That's not how you spell sex!? "AND YA HAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT DIDN'T YA!? Ya just couldn't leave it alone could ya!" "Oh man if ya wanted to know about it so badly why couldn't you ask me? YA WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT!? Ya wanna know about it?" Bubba shrugged and looked away quickly and as I would to having the sex talk was always weird...."ASKED ME!? It's a swindle that's all....so DON'T GET MIXED UP IN IT!" Stretch looked at bubba and started ask for help. Bubba came over trying to calm her down but the old man grabbed him and pulled him back and came over to stretch and said something to her that I couldn't make out "LEAVE HIM ALONE DAMMIT!" he grabbed bubba and pulled him over "Bubba you we're supposed to finish her...finish her nowww" Bubba looked at the chainsaw then her like he was deciding what he would do.

Choptop came up and lit a lighter "burn her like a rat" "finish her..." "burn her like a rat!" "Finish her now!" "BURN HER LIKE A RAT!" "FINISH HER NOWWWW" how did they not acknowledging me? Is this why choptop motioned for me to stay quiet I looked at Stretch and worried about her what's Gonna happen...? I snapped out of my thoughts while the old man kept telling bubba to finish her and bubba shaking his head no finally the old man took the chainsaw from bubba " turned traitor for a peace of tale..." "YOU GOT ONE CHOICE BOY SEX OR THE SAW..." "sex is uh...nobody knows....BUT THE SAW....THE SAW IS FAMILY" "wait till grandad hears about this..." Bubba grabbed something from the wall and started banging his head off of it "take her away....."

The old man turned but unfortunately saw me "WHO IS THIS!?" I look frantically but Stretch grabbed me "that's a girl choptop brought home!" Nubbins spoke "DID YOU KNOCK THIS ONE UP YA IDIOT!?" Stretch held me tighter "n-no cook he didn't touch her....HE MUST LIKE HER!" "LIKE HER!? I'm surprised!" Choptop looked furious "N-NUBBINS YOU RAT B-BITCH!" Nubbins started laughing "WELL THIS IS YOU'RE PROBLEM NOW BOY NOT MINE" everything went silent until choptop came over to stretch and hit her on the head with it then came over to me I looked into his eyes and he gave me a look to it wasn't guilt tho it was almost apologetic? He hit me with the object and everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Choptop POV💜

While the others walked away I grabbed the DJ and Y/n and basically dropped the DJ into the chair and took Y/n and tied her to a pole there was something about her that didn't want to make me "get rid or her" I've never felt this before not in a long time......

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Word count:941

This is the longest chapter I've made so far and if it doesn't make sense then I don't know what does 😅 and I want to thank keke7557 for giving me motivation to finish this I hope you enjoyed it ^^