Music

I love this song it's one of my favorites -^-

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Stretch POV
Stumbling threw the exit I run as fast as I can I need to get to the sheriff I thought to myself but suddenly I stopped and thought about bubba......somehow his name just made butterflies flutter in my stomach.....NO stop thinking like that Stretch there probably gonna kill Y/n and lefty I need to get to the sheriff's office.....

Y/n POV
Choptop had decided to lay me on the purple rug in the middle of his room instead of the bed I really don't understand him and what about stretch she got away shouldn't they be worried and what we're they going to do with me.....? Thought filled my head of what could or even might happen- choptop swung the door open and swung it shut he walked over to my limp body on the purple carpet and sat down next to me "what are you doing" I asked him with a raspy voice he grabbed the radio and started to put something on.

He ground when he couldn't find anything he liked "why is there only romantic shit on he frowned with disappointment "must be a sign" "what do ya mean?" "What are ya sayin?" "Nothin" he side eyed me and huf"can ya stand?" He asked not a single hint of concern in his voice "I could try..." you sat up and tried to stand but you're legs were wobbly and were going to give out any second.

Choptop put his hand out for me to take and which I took, his hands felt like sand paper but you put that aside.he held his hands around you're waist and started to sway with the music, you're hands we're also wrapped around his waist and you're head resting on his chest "hay.....girl..." you hummed in response "what drayton said wasn't wrong or right...." you looked up at him in confusion "I'm not ah virgin nor do I just go around Texas knocking girl up the only knocking up I do is with a hammer" he laughed a little I rested my head back on his chest and we both swayed to the music all i could think about was him but you shouldn't be doing this he kidnapped you and almost killed you're cousin.

This went on for awhile you and choptop swaying to the music on the radio until you struggled to keep you're eyes open and choptop seemed perfectly fine but you couldn't keep ob your feet much longer and choptop knew that and he layed you down on the mattress and looked down at you're sleeping form he couldn't do anything but feel a ping in his heart you did something to him......and he liked it...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:458

Sorry I didn't update this book sooner but I might have lied to you all 😔 I'm gonna discontinue the William afton x male reader book but I will make another one I just didn't like how I wrote it and will write the new one better I hope you all understand!