chapter 11

Stretch POV

pulling lefty with me from left to right. I started to hear that familiar chainsaw buzzing in the distance, but then it started getting closer......it was getting closer! I started to run faster, hoping it would fade, but no, it didn't it just got closer, and soon after, I realized we were falling into their trap. Bubba swiftly turned the corner, kicking dirt behind him and charging right for us. I screamed and pulled lefty around the corner, almost making bubba trip from the sudden change in route. we both were so close to the exit until we both heard the exact nonsense being shouted out of a vary VARY Familer voice, then something tackled us to the ground and that "something" rathered to be "someone" long skinny arms kept us on the ground and i realized it wasn't who I thought it was it rather was the one they called nubbins...I don't know how he kept us both down as of how skinny he is but under all that he must have muscle....well not as much muscle as his twin THAT BITCH IS REALLY STRONG!

About 20 minutes later

Y/N POV
Rubbing my head trying to soothe the throbing pain as I'm pretty sure I have a concussion,choptop passed out on the left of the coach as I sit in the middle of a tied up stretch "why are you doing this?...." silence Ingulfed the room for a moment "I don't know.....I fell in love?" "Bullshi-" "I see the way you look at him" she looked at me Wide eyed "wha- what are you talking about" "don't lie to me it may be the concussion but I see the way you look at bubba and don't try and say I don't know what I'm talking about" "well I um....yer- YER WRO-" "I'll let ya go and give ya a head start then I'll warn the others..." "Huh?" "Well what ya waiting for GO!" Stretch got up and started running."SHE'S GETTING AWAY!!" Then that's when I started hearing the chainsaw, but not to threat, she was long gone...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:358

It's the time when I start to rap this story up and put a little bow on it. But when it's complete, you may request headcaonons if you would like to, but that is completely up to ya🫶