Chapter - 9

This chapter contains Mature content from the beginning between the *** if you don't care for that kind of thing, please pass on by!

****************************************************************

***

Serkan was having the most erotic dream. Eda was exploring his body, licking and sucking on his nipples while stroking his erection, root to tip and down again to massage his balls. Dream Eda was kissing and licking and sucking his neck just like he liked it, in his dreams she was leaving him marked.

Eda licked the shell of Serkan's ear and lightly blew on it before whispering, "Serkan Bolat are you ever going to wake up or do I just take advantage of you while you are sleeping?"

Serkan sighed, "Eda? I thought I was dreaming, please keep taking advantage of me, please'"

Eda giggled, "Okay."

With a little help Eda had Serkan just the way she wanted him, naked. She had been running her hands and mouth all over his body since she woke up on top of him and felt him semi-hard against her. Eda continued stroking Serkan's erection, he was hard and leaking precum already. She leaned down and licked him, curious as to the taste, Serkan's hips thrust upwards. He must have enjoyed it as one of his hands went to the back of her head and the other to her breast. Eda guessed the maybe he was finally awake.

What Eda didn't realize was that pleasuring Serkan was also a turn on for her, she could feel how wet she was getting just by stroking and licking Serkan. She leaned down and took him into her mouth, stoking him with her tongue and sucking as she took more of him in. Eda was moving by instinct, learning what Serkan liked and learning what she liked, what she wanted. What she wanted most was him, filling her. Eda straddled Serkan and raised her hips up lining his erection up with her opening, she moved him back and forth spreading her juices.

Serkan was staring at the sexiest thing he could imagine, Eda over him, holding him and then she was taking him in. Eda lowered herself slowly allowing her juices to coat him as she adjusted to his size and length, he felt so good. Eda felt an electric jolt when Serkan was seated fully in her and she inhaled sharply then let out a moan. Serkan placed his hands on her hips and helped her ride him. Eda quickened her pace telling Serkan, 'right there' as he thrust hard into her and she couldn't help her orgasm that broke.

While Eda was riding her orgasm, Serkan reached up and pulled her down to him to finally kiss her. It was a passionate kiss, sucking and licking. He held her to him and started thrusting up into her again, the angle was different this time, there was friction on her clit that hadn't been there the first time. Eda was still sensitive and the combination of Serkan bottoming out in her and the friction on her clit did her in with a shouted 'Serkan'. Her orgasm triggered his, her walls contracting around him as he emptied himself into her.

Eda collapsed onto Serkan, her head in the crook of his neck, her arms under his. Serkan started to pull out of Eda but she held him still.

"No, I want you right where you are, I need you right where you are." The prove her point, she tightened her muscles, holding him in place. Eda relaxed her legs alongside Serkan's, her only movement.

Eda tightening her muscles kept Serkan semi-hard inside her, it was the most amazing thing, he wasn't complaining. They both fell back asleep.

When they woke up the second time it was Serkan who had awoken first, hard as a pike, in Eda. He rolled her over and hooked her leg in his arm. He started a hard and fast pace as he leaned forward and sucked hard and bit on Eda's nipples. Eda was coming as she was woke up, her dream a reality. It was Serkan's turn to shout 'Eda' as he gave her everything he had in him. He released Eda's leg and leaned in to kiss her, she pulled his head closer, their hips still lazily moving together.

Eda was stroking his beard when she said, "I could be here all day like this with you. When I saw the wall collapse on television my heart stopped. I did think of my parents but not the way you did, my thought was that they were together. I don't know what I would do if you left me like that."

Serkan kissed away the tears that were falling from her eyes. "Eda. When I told you about your parents I saw your face and heard Ayfer screaming at me to never come back but in my mind the words were coming from your mouth. I had planned on meeting with Engin on Monday but I didn't have any plans after that. It wasn't your fault, those weren't your words, but I've been broken inside for a while. My brother, my anne, Aptekin and then you. I put the pieces together when I was with you, but without you they didn't matter."

She brushed his tears away, but they still fell, they mingled with hers. Eda pulled his head down to kiss him gently. "We'll pick up the pieces together. I'm missing some too, they are the pieces of my heart that you own so we'll do this together. Promise? No more leaving without a word."

"Promise."

"Now Serkan Bolat, do you want to stay like this, and I think it's a yes based on what I am feeling or should we shower and eat and be adults and discuss the rest of it?"

"Well Eda Bolat, because you will be Eda Bolat. I say we learn what this 'quickie' is that I have heard of and then we can be adults."

***

Serkan and Eda took separate showers because they really both were hungry. Serkan showered first and then went to the kitchen to throw together a meal. Eda took her time in the shower, using the handheld attachment to massage out some of the more sore body parts. She wandered into Serkans wardrobe and selected some of his clothes to wear. She was able to roll and tie some sweatpants and borrowed a sweatshirt and some of his socks. He thought she looked adorable.

Over soup and sandwiches Serkan told Eda all that he had learned of the accident that had caused her parent's death. Aptekin was more than just negligent, Serkan believed that his behavior was criminal after going through all of the investigation results. He had been walking free, wreaking havoc on the lives of his sons and wife for far too long.

Then there was Efe, what was his involvement? Eda agreed with Serkan that there was something there, his hatred of Serkan started from the beginning. Serkan knew that he wasn't welcoming to Efe but that wasn't enough to warrant his behavior.

And Selin, she was always in the mix. Eda was tired of dealing with Selin, tired of seeing Serkan let her get away with her bad behavior because of family loyalty. Hopefully this was the end of the road for her.

A knock on the door surprised Eda, "Were we expecting visitors?"

"We are, I made some calls while you were lolling about in the shower."

Serkan answered the door to admit Ferit and Ceren. He left it ajar because Engin and Pyril were coming as well.

"Eda, I love what you are wearing" said Ceren, "but maybe you might want to change?" She held up an overnight bag.

"Thank you Ceren!" She grabbed the bag and ran over to kiss Serkan on the cheek and whispered, 'thank you'.

When Eda came back downstairs dressed in jeans and a sweater, Engin and Pyril had arrived. Serkan had set drinks and snacks out on the coffee table, preparing for a long night.