Chapter - 17

Ferit gave Serkan the all clear at the office, Semiha hanim had left shortly after 1:00, she didn't indicate that she would return. Eda and Serkan returned to work on some projects, they had a lot to get done between now and the wedding. Their departure for Italy was coming soon. They would spend the week after the wedding packing the clothes that they wanted to take, the house was already furnished. Serkan had decided to take Sirius with as well so they had to take him to the vet and make sure he was ready to go.

Ayfer was just putting the finishing touches on a catering order when her doorbell rang, she wasn't expecting anyone and thought that Melo may have forgotten her keys again. She went to open the door and saw Semiha hanim there. Ayfer slammed the door.

"Ayfer, are we going to play this game?"

"There is no game Semiha Yildrim, I have no desire to see you, please leave."

She ran upstairs and grabbed her phone, "Eda, Semiha hanim is here, what should I do?"

"Hala, don't let her in your house, if you do she'll never leave, you know how manipulative she is."

"Eda, she just keeps ringing the bell, she's making me crazy."

"Yell out the window then and tell her to leave. Tell her if she doesn't leave you'll call the police."

"Semiha hanim, stop ringing the bell and leave. I have no intention of opening the door for you. You are not welcome in my home. If you don't leave I will call the police."

"Ayfer, stop acting like a child. I want to talk to you and Eda. I won't leave until I've had my say."

"Semiha hanim, Eda is at work so you are going to have a long wait out there and I'm leaving shortly for a job. Enjoy the weather."

Ayfer made the decision to go out the other door, she didn't need to leave by the front door. She sent a text to Fifi, Melo, and Eda letting them know what was going on before she packed up her catering goods. Ayfer left by the patio door, locking it and leaving Semiha hanim standing at the front door. Melo got the note from Ayfer and decided that she needed to visit with Fifi tonight and told Ayfer that was where she would be. She asked Ayfer to let her know when she was coming home, she would meet her. These women stuck together.

"Tahir? Where does Serkan Bolat live? We can go and find Eda there I am sure."

Tahir looked at his phone, "The last address that Efe gave us was a farm, he said that Serkan lived in the annex building."

"Well let's go there. These people think that they're so smart not answering their doors, we can find them."

Unfortunately Efe didn't have Serkan's most recent address so going to the Bolat farm was a trip made in vain. The only person, or should they say creature that they ran into was a rather disagreeable rottweiler. There was no one living in the annex, apparently Serkan Bolat had moved out of the building. Semiha hanim would have to try in the office again.

Eda was being taken dress shopping by Ayfer, Aydan, Ceren, Fifi, Melo, and Pyril on Saturday morning. They came to kidnap her in the morning. It was a good thing that Pyril gave Serkan a heads' up otherwise Eda would have been surprised just wearing his shirt and nothing else. The men showed up for Serkan, he needed a new tuxedo they claimed, maybe that and a little bit of pool.

It was dress up time for Eda and it was so hard to choose because all of the dresses looked good on her. Finally she made the others start trying on dresses so she could see them. Pyril found one that she fell in love with, when she sat down next to Eda she confessed that she and Engin were talking about eloping. When Pyril went to change Eda went over to the sales lady and bought the dress for Pyril, she would make sure that they took it when they left the store.