๑Chapter 12: A Cold Goodbye๑

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Silence. Thoughts ran over my head as I opened my eyes.

I sat down in my room as I looked at the spear. I picked up with a cloth and put it somewhere secret. It's been about a week since what happened to Zane and I knew that Wu was blaming himself as I kept saying to myself that I was foolish by using my mother's spear. I heard someone knocked at my door but I didn't answer it. The door opens to reveal Lloyd.

Lloyd: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "I'm not in the mood right now-"

Lloyd: "I'm not here for that. I'm here to tell you about Zane. He's alive."

I turned around with a shocked expression once I heard that.

(Y/n): "What?"

Lloyd: "He's a distant realm called The Never-Realm."

That name reminded me of something but I didn't know what.

Lloyd: "Master Wu said he would go alone but we will go to the realm. We just need the Traveler's Tea from Wu's room."

(Y/n): "And you came to me because...?"

Lloyd: "We want you to come with us."

I stood up as I nobbed. The others were in the living room as Lloyd went to get the Traveler's Tea. The first try he didn't get the right bag. The second try was worse since he was zapped with the chicken. And finally, the third try... He finally got it. We went to the elevator as we went down to the base.

Cole: "I wonder why Wu was so adamant about going alone? Sure, the Never-Realm sounds creepy, but how bad could it be?"

Lloyd: "Beats me. Come on. Let's get the staff."

Nya: "What about the tracking device?"

Pixal: "Right here."

Pixal took out a tracking device and handed it to Nya.

Nya: "What's it keyed to?"

Pixal: "The mech. Assuming Zane is still with it and within a 500-mile radius, you will see it in this display."

Jay: "Master Wu's gonna be pretty upset when he wakes up and finds us gone."

Lloyd: "But he is upset. He's not thinking rationally."

The elevator doors open and I see Master Wu with the scroll in his hands.

Cole: "Yeah, he'll understand."

(Y/n): "No he won't. Not if he's right Infront of us."

They turned around to see Master Wu. How the f*ck did he even get here that fast if he was just upstairs? Anyway, we walked out of the elevator as we approached Master Wu.

Lloyd: "How'd you get down here? You were just upstairs."

Master Wu: "Give me the Traveler's Tea, Lloyd."