∘˚˳°Chapter 49: Sick in the Head∘˚˳°

(A/n- This isn't Seabound but I decided to make a part of the story to have a connection to (Y/n) and her family members. I call this The Marks of Trust but the name might change. If you want to know what it's gonna be about, go back to the plot chapter to see all of what the season are gonna have. Enjoy!)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

After what happened on the island, (Y/n) hasn't been talking that much to her friends. She just stays in her room most of the day but leaves to go get food, drink, books and more but mostly doesn't stay to chat with her friends. They started to get worried about her as they tried to help her out but she just didn't need help as she just stayed at the same spot over and over.

Man, she's really desperate to find something about her family as she just lays there on the bed while wearing her normal clothes. She sighs as she stands up and walks over to the mirror. She takes her jacket off as she looks at the marks in her arms.

 She takes her jacket off as she looks at the marks in her arms

She felt insecure about these marks. More marks appeared around her legs, chest, and back. Even her hair had them but she was worried about the marks on her body but not the marks on her hair. She had to wear gloves, long pants, long boots, and long sleeves to cover them up and hopefully to not be seen by the others.

Nya: "(Y/n)? Are you there?"

Speaking of the others, Nya was knocking on the door as (Y/n) quickly put on her jacket and pulled the zipper up to cover up the marks.

(Y/n): "Don't come in! I'll- I'll be there in a second!"

She quickly ran to the door as she opened it to see Nya waiting outside.

(Y/n): "What is it?"

Nya: "It's just... We're worried about you. You haven't talked to us after what happened. I just want to make sure you're okay."

(Y/n): "I'm fine. I just... Have a lot on my mind."

Nya: "Do... Do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't."

(Y/n): "No. I'm just gonna be fine. Don't worry about me, Nya. I assure you. I'm completely fine."

(Y/n) closes the door as she walks over to her bed and puts her face in the pillow. She lied. She wasn't okay as she screamed into the pillow.

(A/n- Gay panic. She's having a gay panic. To be more precise, it's like a bisexual panic.)

(Y/n): "Why!? Why me!?"

She whines into the pillow as she tries to think what's wrong with her. Feels like she's on her period but truly, she isn't. Yet. Outside of (Y/n)'s room, Nya walked back to the others to explain what just happened.