✧⁠◝Chapter 43: The Upply Strike Back!◜⁠✧

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

In the mines, the Geckels and Munce were all forced back to work at the mines since the Skull Sorcerer lied about the deal he made with Lloyd. The Ninja were kept in a cage made out of Vengestone as they saw all of the Geckels and Munce work in the mines. (Y/n) was chained to the walls of the cage as everyone of them felt guilty about what they were seeing. Nya was trying to escape with all of her strength.

Kai: "Save your strength, Sis. It's Vengestone."

Nya: *Sighs* "The Munce had faith in me, and now look at them. Right back where they were. In chains. I can't believe we were gullible enough to trust the Skull Sorcerer."

Kai: "Yep. I'm probably going go down as the worst Chancellor in Geckel history."

Zane: "I do not see that we had any choice."

Jay: "Zane's right. If we hadn't surrendered, he would have destroyed all of them."

Lloyd: "At least they're still alive. There's still hope."

(Y/n): "There's always hope and it will never be gone."

They heard the Skull Sorcerer chuckle as he appeared in front of their cage.

Skull Sorcerer: "That's the spirit but, unfortunately, there is no hope. I have decided a demonstration is needed to show my true power over this mountain."

Kai: "What kind of demonstration?"

Skull Sorcerer: "For too long, the Geckels and Munce have resisted my rule. But when they witness your destruction..."

Skull: "Destruction."

Skull Sorcerer: "When all hope is lost..."

Skull: "Lost."

Skull Sorcerer: "They will submit."

Jay: "What are you going to do to us?"

Skull Sorcerer: "You will perish at the talons of Grief-Bringer."

Skull: "Grief-Bringer."

(Y/n): "That skull is really getting on my nerves."

Kai: "Yeah, I don't know who to look at, you or the skull."

Jay: "I'm looking at the skull, it's not as ugly."

They all laughed once Jay said that about the skull.

Skull Sorcerer: "Silence!"

(Y/n): "Bro, if you wanted silence, you could have just asked nicely but not like that."

The Skull Sorcerer went up to (Y/n) as he holds her face. Lloyd flinched once he saw him grab (Y/n) by the face.

Skull Sorcerer: "You are different. Powerful than anything else. You aren't human, are you? What are you?"

(Y/n): "You know, I'm not even sure but seeing your face up close makes me believe you're a horrible looking man. No wonder you are wearing a mask!"