๑⁠♡Chapter 65: Escape from Merlopia♡⁠๑

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

I'm telling you, the doors weren't opening as we just tried to use our strength to open it up. The ice wall that Zane made was cracking more as the sharks continued to hit them over and over.

Lloyd: "We gotta get out of here."

Nya: "This isn't going to hold."

Jay: "There's no handle! How do we open this thing!?"

Lloyd: "Look for some kind of switch or pressure plate!"

Maya: "There's nothing! Lloyd look out!"

I turned to Lloyd as I saw that the shark broke through and was about to attack him. I put a shield around him as Nya helped by pushing the sharks away from us while using her powers. She kept doing that until we felt we were being pulled away from them. All of us got out of the room as we just laid there on the ground. I put my shield down as I looked at Lloyd.

(Y/n): "You alright?"

Lloyd: "Yeah... Thanks."

???: "Are you okay?"

We all stood up as we saw someone who was unknown to us. We took off our mask as we looked at him.

Nya: "Who are you?"

Benthomaar: "Benthomaar. The King's son. His adopted son."

Lloyd: "We didn't attack the king."

(Y/n): "And we got proof!"

Benthomaar: "I know. It was Kalmaar."

Nya: "Is the King...?"

Benthomaar: "He's... He's..."

He shook his head as we knew what this meant. Kalmaar, the King son who had his blood actually killed his own father.

Nya: "I'm sorry."

The moment was interrupted when we heard the sound of banging on the door.

Benthomaar: "We don't have long. Follow me. I have to get you out of here."

We looked at each other as we just decided to follow him. We had to hide as the soldiers just tried to find us. We actually didn't know where Benthomaar was leading us.

Jay: "Where are you taking us?"

Benthomaar: "The hangar bay. Your vessel was taken there."

We stopped as we saw a lot of soldiers around the hanger bay.

Benthomaar: "Wait here. I'll get them to leave."

Benthomaar went towards to the soldiers as he started to speak with them.

Jay: "Are we sure we can trust this guy?"

Nya: "No. But he didn't have to help us."

The soldiers were sent away as Benthomaar looks at us as told us to come over.