Part Six: Dating

The Silver and the Golden trio started to hang out after school, and sat next to each other during classes. People obviously saw this and the word spread faster than a blink of an eye. It was news to people, no one knew that is could be possible for Harry and Malfoy to be friend, and actually have a nice conversation. Although people loves that they started getting along, no more fighting, dueling, hating each other, the list goes on.

Harry was with Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Malfoy, when he had start to notice that Ginny and Luna have been hanging out with each other a lot.

"Hey guys?" Harry asked, still watching Ginny and Luna talk by the Black Lake.

"What's up?" Blaise asked.

"Is it just me or does it seem like Ginny and Luna are hanging out a lot?" Harry asked again. The others looked at them.

"Yea, they are" Hermione said.

"You don't think that they could be together do you?" Pansy asked, causing them to grin. They all take their eyes off them. As they started talking about if the homework was easy or not. 'Didn't they argue about this like a couple days ago?' Harry thought, as he listened Ron and Hermione bickering about homework.

"Oh come on, the homework isn't that bad!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes it-" Ron started.

"Guys?" They heard a voice say behind them. They turned and saw Ginny and Luna.

Oh hey Ginny, Luna!" Hermione said Happily.

"I or we have to tell us guys something!" Ginny said excitedly.

"Okay..." Malfoy said.

"Me/Luna and I/Ginny are dating!" They both said at the same time, then looked at each other laughing.

"Congratulations!" Pansy, Hermione and Harry said. Ron, Blaise and Malfoy smiled at them.

"Thanks" Luna said. They all smiled.

They talked for a while, not realizing that it was sun set. Hermione gasped, and everyone looked at her. She was staring at the Sun. Ginny, Harry, Pansy, Malfoy, looked at the Sun confused why Hermione reacted the way she did. 'Wow' Harry thought. It was beautiful! Red and orange(if you looked the other way it was a purple-y blue color).

"Wow, that is the greatest thing I have ever seen!" Ginny said, Harry, Pansy and Hermione nodded, Ron, Blaise, and Luna looked over and soon nodded too.

"The Sun is congratulating you guys, too" Pansy said causing them to laugh.

They watched as the Sun set, looking back at each other in silence when Hermione finally said something.

"It's getting late, I think we got to go to bed before the teachers catch us and get us in trouble" Hermione said.

"Good idea" Malfoy said.

They all got up and walked to the castle, talking. Ginny and Luna stayed with Pansy and Hermione, because they didn't want to go to the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor rooms. Harry and Malfoy got back to their room and get ready for bed, not saying anything. They were to tired to say anything. Harry was wearing black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. He flopped in bed, took his glasses off, and closed his eyes. He turned and looked at Malfoy. He was wear grey sweatpants, no shirt. Harry blushed, turning and hiding his face.

"Night tomato" Malfoy laughed.

"Shut up" Harry muffled. "...Night"

He heard Malfoy laughing as he turned off the lights, and went to bed.

—————————————————————————

Sorry this chapter was short, and sorry it might be taking long to post more parts. I'm trying the best I can, but I also have school, then homework and dance after school. Please read the next page, you can skip over it if you want, but I recommend you read it.