Part Ten: Hogsmeade Trip

Harry sent a letter to Sirius and Remus telling them that they'll be there. He also asked whether he can people other's too. He just sent the letter, so he wasn't expecting a letter back a little. Harry got up from the chair and walked over to Draco. Harry was wearing one of Draco's green sweatshirts, sense Draco was taller, the sweatshirt was rather big on Harry. Draco, who was on his bed reading a book, looked up at Harry and smiled.

"You asked?" Draco asks.

"Yea," Harry said a little sheepishly. Draco caught on.

"You didn't tell them it was me, Blaise and Pansy your inviting, did you?" Draco said. Harry looked down at the floor.

"No..." Harry said quietly. Draco just rolled his eyes and scooted over a little, leaving space for Harry. Harry happily walked over and jumped in bed with Draco. Draco just chuckled, closing his book and putting it on the night stand. He turned back around, facing Harry, he put his arms around Harry holding him close. Draco stared at Harry causing him to blushed.

"Your cute when you blush," Draco said, causing Harry to blush even more.

"S-shut up!" Harry said, all flustered. Draco smiled. Harry rested his head on Draco's chest as Draco looked at the time. Almost 8pm. He looked back down at Harry, who was already fast asleep. Draco turned off the lights and held Harry closer to him as he fell asleep shortly after.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*The next morning•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The next morning, Harry woke up to what sounded like rocks hitting the widow. He looked at the window to see Hedwig there, quickly getting up, he opened the window to let her in. She dropped the letter on the table and went to her cage. Harry picked up the letter and read it.

              Dear Harry,
      So glad that you guys are coming, and me and Remus don't care whether you bring other people. The more the merrier!
                         From Sirius and Remus

Harry face lit up, a smile on his face.

"What does it say?" Draco asked, startling Harry. "Sorry did I scare you?" He asked again.

"A little, I just didn't realize you were awake," Harry said, looking at Draco.

"Well?" Draco said.

"Oh umm, it says that they are happy we are coming over, and says the more the merrier," Harry said, smiling.

"He didn't ask who else was coming?" Draco asked. Harry shook his head. "Let me see it."

Harry handed him the letter and Draco skimmed the letter and looked back up at Harry and smiled. Harry smiled back and jumped on the bed, giggling. Draco held Harry in his arms for a little before there was a knock on the door, and shortly after, the door opened. Ron, Hermione, Blaise, and Pansy were standing there at the door. Hermione and Pansy looked at the two with 'awe' looks, Ron and Blaise, on the other hand, looked unphased.

"Why so happy?" Hermione said, smiling.

"I got a letter back from Remus and Sirius," Harry said.

"Mind if I see?" Hermione asked. Harry nodded and hold the letter to Hermione and she skimmed over. She smiled when she got to the end. Then gave it to the others to read.

"Well Winter Break is in two day, so I think we send today together and then tomorrow we pack and see how much time we have left?" Hermione asked.

"Sure, I don't feel like packing right now," Ron said.

"You never are, Ronald," Hermione said, pinching the bridge of her nose. They laughed and Ron rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go," Draco said.