" Great.. It's 12:00 AM. " Chp 2.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

BINGGGGGG.

" Great.. It's 12:00 AM. "
Lydia mumbled to herself, she grabbed her note.

It wasn't just any note.. it was a suicide note.
It read,

' My name is Lydia Deetz, most of you know that already.

I struggle with —//-/-/—/ I struggle with multiple things, and one of them is making friends my age.

I am seen as strange, creepy, and gross.
I am invisible, fat, an ugly gothic girl, and powerless.

By the time you all read this, I will be long gone. Goodbye cruel world. '

Lydia smiled as she walked out onto the hard roof, the air was chilly.. maybe even freezing. She put a heavy but small rock over her note and Claire's note on the roof next to the edge.

She knew everyone would be able to see it that way once she was gone, so they didn't have to look all over for it.

            So it was out in the open for them.

" Maybe,,, Maybe this is for the better. "
     She whispered.. her breath was shaking. But all she could give to herself was a sad pathetic, smile.

Her mom was gone, gone forever. She could never have Emily back, Lydia wanted to be with her mother but she couldn't be. Lydia was still a breather while her mother was deceased.       The mother she dearly love was dead.
She definitely wasn't going back to the netherworld again,, not after what happened last time with Juno and everything.
           Plus it REEKED of smoke and fog at that horrid place.

Plus she didn't even find her mom last time she was there. That's all she wanted.

Her mom.

" Hey mom? Maybe I'll get to FINALLY see you again. "
Lydia chuckled, looking up at the dark misty sky. She pointed up there like her mom was right next to her. It was a point like she was trying to show someone who wasn't there something above. Probably the stars: which she could've sworn she saw a shooting star right there as she mentioned her mom.

" Maybe this'll fix my problems. "
She joked with herself, only because there was nobody else to hear the joke.. even if it wasn't actually a joke. In fact.. this whole thing wouldn't fix any of her problems.

It'd make them all worse.
Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

" Do I really wanna do this? "
Lydia looked down at the height from the roof, it was a really long way down to reach the hard ground.
" Yeah. I do. Any nobody can stop me this time! "
She remembered the creepy old guy tht saved her last time from almost offing herself. Now he wasn't here for that.

" Welp, goodbye Maitland's, goodbye Dad, goodbye Delia, goodbye Beetlejuice. "

She waved to the house behind her, before turning back to look at the fall.

She let one foot dangle over the long drop almost like she was gonna fall face first into something,,,, but then she stepped off.

No.
No.
NO.

She didn't like this, she heard the wind pushing past her ears, she felt her hair tingling as it pushed into her eyes; she was trying to grab onto the air to pull her back up.