" Yeah Bee- Lawrence. It is. " Chp. 4

Lydia was putting on her vampire costume.. it had sleeves that when you reached your arms out it looked like two bat wings.. like the bat was soaring through the cold night sky.

The bottom of the dress was kinda tore.. and ripped up sort of. Like a Lacey texture so almost like her usual gothic dress she wore on the weekends or on days off.
The middle part of the dress that wrapped around her waist was a black corset with small spiders on the strings. The spiders were very, very tiny.

Her eyeshadow was black- with a little bit of red mixed into to symbol dripping red blood.
Her lipstick was red, and black in the middle of her lips- near the opening of her mouth. Lydia blended it in so it would look cooler than just two stupid colors standing together.

She put her hair up into a small messy bun with one of her red hair clips- only because that kind of looked like spider legs.
She let two large strands of hair stay in front of her face.. She kind of curled them to give them a better look.

" LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "
She turned her head to the door; it was Beetlejuice screaming to get Lydia to come downstairs.
She put in her small vampire teeth; putting fake blood on her chin to make the costume
look more like a vampire.

" I'm coming Beetlejuice! "
She smiled; she grabbed a small black and red bag-.. it was her moms. She shoved her phone into the bag; opening her door and walking down the stairs.

" Lyd- Wow. You look amazing sweetie. "
Charles said; he has $30 in his hand for Lydia with a smile on his face.
                      " Thank you, father. "
Lydia smiled back, she held the small bag in her hands turning towards Beetlejuice.
   He was wearing a black suit and a striped tie. Honestly; he didn't look to bad.

      He slicked his hair back, and cleaned his face up a bit.. though he did also have red and black eyeshadow.
" BJ, you look good too. "

           Beetlejuice's hair slowly went pink with a goofy, dorky smile.
" Thanks Lyds. "
He giggled; he let his hair calm back down to a green and gave a thumbs up to Lyds.

" Hey, here. "
     Charles said; handing Lydia the $30.
" Dad- It's a school Halloween dance. I don't need $30.. "

" Lydia, just go have fun with Beetlejuice at the dance. "

   " Yeah, BYE DADDDD! "
Beetlejuice smiled giving a creepy wave to Charles; while he just let out a sigh.
Though Charles did kind of see Beetlejuice as a son now.

          " Yeah, Bye father. See you later. "
She waved to Charles too; she pulled BJ's hand and dragged him out of the house.

        They walked to her school in silence; she didn't say anything and neither did he.

They just walked together.

      " Uhm, so. That Claire,, girl? Gonna be here tonight? "
He asked quietly; earning a small head turn from Lydia.

     " I don't know. "
Lydia whispered; then turned away from Beetlejuice until she heard the loud screams and noises of many,, many, children.
    It was noisy; very noisy.

" Alright kid. You rea- "

" Awh. Look! The BITCH. Showed up. "
Claire interrupted Beetlejuice with a smirk.
" And she brought her weird ass looking friend with her! "
Claire giggled,