" Hey? You okay kid..? " Chp. 5

When Beetlejuice got to the door of their very creepy old house: he woke Lydia up.. only after he got into the house. But he felt bad about waking her up because she looked really tired.

Jeez. She looked a mess.

      " Hey? You okay kid..? "
Beetlejuice asked Lydia quietly; though there was no need.. it's not like anyone else was around them. Not that they could hear at-least.

" Mhm.. yeah. I'm fine. Can you just-.. leave me alone? "
Lydia asked quietly.. what if she came off as rude trying to ask; what seemed to be her only friend right now to leave her alone.

                     " Oh.. Yeah. Alright. I'm sorry Lydia,, if you need anything you know where I'll be. "
       Beetlejuice said to Lydia with a frown on his face. Lydia just nodded at her friend and watched him slowly walk down the hallway to his actual 'bedroom'.
Which sometimes was kind of more like a crate where the Deetz' put BJ while they went out so he didn't cause any trouble or wreck the house... almost like a new puppy.

Lydia slowly walked up the stairs of her house; walking to her room in silence. She hoped she didn't bump into the Maitland's while walking.

She opened up the black door to her cold, spooky, room. A gust of wind blew in her face because she left her window open..

She just walked over to the window and shut it with aggression but only after slamming her door.
She walked to her vanity and sat down on her black stool. She tapped on her vanity table with her black nails.

She let out a loud sigh- taking her hair out which was pretty hard to do because of all the candy in her hair. Lydia rubbed an ice-cube against the gum in her hair which made it pretty easier to get it out-.. but she had to add some conditioner with the ice.
She used that same method with the lollipops; slowly pulling them out of her dark hair. She frowned at all the candy that came out with her hair.

" This ruined my Hallo-eve. "
Lydia mumbled to herself; cleaning her messy makeup off. She felt like she wanted to cry again but she was way to tired for that.

She stared at her clock.. 8:32 P.M.
" Ugh.. I'm going to bed. "
She spoke to herself. She threw her Halloween costume off and changed into a black sweatshirt with black sweatpants.

" Ugh. Stupid Claire. "
She grumbled throwing her head into her very cold pillows. She whispered into them. " Happy.. Happy Halloween Eve. "
She sighed again- talking to herself. Lydia herself slowly doze off into a deep sleep on her black bed.

She was so tired that she didn't hear Beeltejuice come into her room and lay down on her floor. He just wanted to check up on his best friend.

(a/n- sorry this chapter was super short! I wanted to have more room so I could write a chapter all about Halloween!)