ACT 2 - Part I

It hurt. Everything hurt. White hot pain blurred Sigyn's vision as she attempted to open her eyes. Her bones ached and burned and her head felt like someone was pounding down on it with a hammer or a drill, maybe both.  She forced her eyes open and found herself lying on a pristine white floor in a pristine white room.

If anything the amount of white was making her headache worse. She used her palms to push herself upwards in a sitting position and gazed around the room. It was only then that she noticed the familiar tall dark figure standing at the other end of the room. She couldn't help the small smile that graced her features. "Death" she whispered. Death knelt to her height and held out his hand. A small white daisy grew from his skeleton hand and the girl plucked it from his palm. "Welcome home, child".

Loki Odinson, no, Laufeyson, lay on the ground in defeat staring up at the Avengers who pointed their weapons down at him in a threatening manner. Everything was coming back to him now, the battle, and Thanos. He was  slightly offended that Thor would think him capable of such acts but then again, he hadn't exactly been perfect in the last time he saw him.

Loki racked his brain for any conversations he had since he arrived on earth, one coming to mind with the metal man. He looked back up at the rag tag group before him "I'll have that drink now". They did not look amused.

Remus Lupin stood before the great stone building that had once been his home, hardly able to believe that he was finally back, inly this time he was alone. Darkness was beginning to descend upon the school as he stepped inside the  Great hall, laughter echoing off the walls from the students excitedly catching up on their summers apart. He made his way up to the teachers table at the top of the room, catching sight of a boy at the gryfinndoor table. The boy had dark messy hair and large round glasses that hid his vibrant green eyes.

His mother's eyes.

They had meet on the train, when dementia had attacked and Remus had jumped in to save the boy and his friends. Some small pathetic part of him thought the action might fill the hole inside of him that had been dug the night he had failed to save the boys parents. The boys name was Harry Potter, son of James and Lily Potter.

The chosen one shall play a large part in our story to reader, I assure you, as will family, and I don't just mean his found family.

Death held out his hand towards Sigyn who took it as he helped her to her feet. He lead her to  a door in the corner of the room that she could have sworn wasn't there before. Death layer his hand on the door nob but paused for a moment before opening it. "The man you are about to meet is the ruler of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar" the girls eyes widened "but I must warn you, he is a little... ecentric". Before Sigyn could answer the door swung open and she was rushed into another spotless white room, only now, she was alone.

Death seemed to have disappeared into thin air causing Sigyn to let out a frustrated sigh "your great at running off when I need you aren't you?" She muttered under her breath. "Yes he's not awfully loyal is he?" A smooth voice replied causing her to spin around on her heels. Before her stood a tall man with dark hair and a stubble beard. He was dressed in what looked like makeshift robes thrown over what was once a black suit, now in tatters. "You must be Sigyn" he said with a charming smile "I can't tell you how long we've been waiting for the goddess of victory herself!" He continued, not noticing her confusion.

"What?"

The man ignored her question, continuing on his rant. "Now, I understand that there has been a bit of a complication with the whole angle thing, you see Heaven, sneaky bastards, choose their 'sorceress' before she was born, unfair headstart if you ask me, wheres we waited 'till she was five, hence to unfortunate coincidence, which I'm sure you've noticed?" Only then did her turn back to face the girl who was staring at him with an annoyed expression "there are an infinite number of others that you could have bothered with this angel shit" she began in an aggressive tone.

"And yet you choose to bother me with your powerful vodo bullshit, and then have to audacity to call if a coincidence?!" Sigyn exclaimed. The fallen angel sighed. He wasn't going to win this fight.

Soooo long time no see....
I'm so sorry I completely forgot about this book and I have no other excuse really.

Happy nearly Christmas though!