red carpet

request for: 

you had met joseph when you were both 16 and ever since then you were best friends.

eventually you developed a crush on him and you never thought he felt the same.

but here you are at the age of 28 still together.

joseph had been invited to a event and he wanted to take you with him.

you couldn't deny the fact that you were insanely nervous.

you were just a regular girl working a 9 to 5 job and you felt there was nothing special about you.

which always made you wonder how even after the fame he gained joseph still wanted you.

but he always made sure to reassure you that you would always be his and he will always love and want you.

he arranged for a hair and make up team to come to your house and get you ready.

after almost an hour of doing hair and make up he came into your room with the dress he got you in hand.

" holy shit. love, you look gorgeous. " 

" you don't think it's too much? " you asked with a small frown.

" my god, no. it's just enough. you are enough for me. " he replied.

he leaned forward and placed a kiss to your lips.

he placed the dress down on the bed to show it to you.

" joe, it's so beautiful. how much did this cost you? i don't want you spending thousands of dollars on me. " you picked it up and admired it.

" it doesn't matter sweetheart, i just know it'll fit you perfectly. "

" thank you so much. " you whispered as you pulled him closer for a hug.

you walked into the closet and put on the dress.

joseph was sat on his phone but when you walked in he immediately put it down and looked you up and down.

" woah. " 

you let out a giggle and walked to him.

" you're going to be the prettiest girl there. " he said with the biggest smile.

" all thanks to you. " you kissed his cheek and went to grab a small bag.

- a short drive later -

you arrived at the event and once you saw all the camera's and all the people waiting you were instantly nervous.

your breathing got heavier and your hand started to shake.

joseph noticed this and he placed his hand on your thigh.

he rubbed it softly as he moved closer to you.

" i'm not gonna leave your side tonight, i promise. " he whispered.

you nodded and took a deep breath.

you walked out onto the red carpet together and while posing for the photos joseph rested his hand around your waist.

you were much more comfortable now and you actually didn't mind going out with him that much anymore. 

much love, 
- morgan :)