he's such a mommy's boy

at 11 a.m. you left the house to go run a few errands and to just go do something for yourself for the first time since anthony was born.

so you left him with joseph for the day.

but now after you being gone for not even 20 minutes anthony was crying non-stop.

" c'mon buddy i know you want mummy here but she'll be home soon, i promise. "
" just please stop crying. " joseph pleaded as he swayed anthony side-to-side.

this tactic wasn't working very well and soon he was crying ever harder.

he tried everything: playing with his toys, putting on soft music, watching TV shows but simply nothing was working.

before joseph knew it an hour and a half had past and you came home a little earlier than either of you had planned.

" i'm home! " you said as you opened the door.

once you heard cries you rushed to the living room to find joseph with anthony on his shoulder.

still crying.

" aww sweetheart mommy's here. " you took him into your arms and gently rubbed hid back while humming a song.

" it's all okay. " you whispered and walked him up to his nursery.

joseph stood at the door frame watching you lay him down in his crib once he was finally asleep.

" how the hell did you do that? he was crying since 20 minutes after you left and he didn't stop, no matter how hard i tried, until you held him. " he asked, as he placed an arm on your shoulder.

" shit, he probably hates me. " you heard him say.

" baby, don't think like that. you're the perfect husband and you're already the best dad. he's still so small, hun. once he gets a few months older he'll absolutely adore you. just like i do. " you said, as you rested a reassuring hand on his chest.

" you really think so? " he asked softly.

" yup. i really do. "

" thank you, love. " he smiled and slowly leaned down to kiss you.

" and hey i can't help that he's such a mommy's boy. he lived in me for 9 months what did you think was going to happen. " you joked, making joseph chuckle.

you closed to door to the nursery and walked to your bedroom to watch a movie and to spend some much needed time together.

much love,
- morgan :)