Chapter 1

Story starts where Vansh take Ridhima because he thinks that she betrayed with his step brother Kabir but the real truth is that; her step mom Anupriya and Kabir had done all the wrong doings .
Unknown to Vansh he planned to take revenge from Ridhima. So for that he leave her alone in Manali hotel and when Ridhima reach VR Mansion he announce another woman(Ahana) as her wife in front of whole media and Ridhima. After seeing these things she realized that she had been betrayed and she walk out from there. She got traumatized after that whole scenario. She was walking senselessly on the road. Suddenly she gets hit by some car. She collapsed on the spot in the pool of blood.
Next scene
Ridhima is laying on the king sized bed.

Besides the bed a doctor and a nurse was standing nervously waiting for someone

Besides the bed a doctor and a nurse was standing nervously waiting for someone. Then someone opens the door and entered. It is a man of 50s. He looks dangerously to the doctor and the nurse. They both gulp down there saliva.
Man (dangerously):- when she will wake up?
Doctor (nervously):- I...I dont know sir.
Man (angrily):- what do you mean you mean you dont know. If she doesnt wake up in 30 minutes you both ready for your funeral. Understand. (Pointing fingers on both)
Doctor: - ok... sir
Then the man rushed outside the room.
After some times Ridhima opens her eyes and see whole room. Then with the help of nurse she sits on bed taking the support of the back board of bed. The man enters the room. After seeing him Ridhima gets little scared.
Man (To doctor and the nurse):- your work is done, so you can get out.
The both of them ran from here. Then the man started staring to Ridhima.
Ridhima gets little scared by his intense gaze. She bowed her head like child when he/she make mistake.
Man: - I think now you remember me. Am I right or Am I right
Ridhima started crying with bowed head only. The mans heart gets melted by seeing this and he hugged her.
Man: - Sshhh...... dont cry. I know my Aru baby is not a cry baby.
Ridhima: - dad I am sorry. I am really sorry. I will not leave you and di anymore. You and di love me a lot and I leave my family. I am so insane dad. I dont deserve anyones love. I cant be a good daughter and a good sister. I cant.
She cried her whole heart out of pain and grief.
Now here we get to know that the man was Ridhimas father, which means she was not an orphan. She is the daughter of scariest person in underworld mafia. He is the one and only Devil King DEV PRATAP RATHORE.

 He is the one and only Devil King DEV PRATAP RATHORE