CHAPTER 11

(Just feel the music, it's very soothing)
Paridhi has shut her eyes because of sudden action of Abhimanyu. When she realized that the sword hadn’t touch her yet and she doesn’t feel any pain. She slowly opens her eyes as she was already weak and pale because of over loss of blood. Her white lehenga which she was wearing turns into red because of her blood. Her whole body was paining like hell, as she is going to deathbed now only. When she open her eyes she sees that her family members where standing with shocked expressions looking another direction. When she moved her head to that direction she found out that Abhimanyu had kept his sword on Vansh’s right shoulder. Vansh was totally blank what just happen to him.
Vansh- (scared) what are you doing Angre? Are you mad or what? Why you have kept sword on my shoulder?
Abhimanyu- (smirks) correction, I’m Abhimanyu Jaichand.
This shock was enough to give shivers in Vansh’s spines.
Abhimanyu- (dangerously) and if you are my target then why I will do anything to my Angel.
Listening Angel from Abhimanyu’s mouth, Paridhi understand that he had already remember everything because only he calls her Angel. She sobbed silently.
Abhimanyu strikes the shoulder which creates a deep cut on that part. The gun fall from of his hands and he harshly fall on the ground. Abhimanyu punches him on his face.
Abhimanyu- (angrily and shouts) HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY ANGEL? HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK THAT I WILL KILL HER? DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL KILL MY LOVE? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURSELF HUH? YOU BLOODY RASCAL.
He was continuously punching him badly. Then he kicks him hard that he get hits by the pillar.
Abhimanyu- (orders) guards untie all of them right now. Free all the hostages. And han throw that bastard into the torture dudgeon. And if anybody showing his over smartness just shot them on the spot.
Then all the Rathore family got free from THAT RASCAL’S clutches.
Kiyaan- (emotional) Bhai…
Abhimanyu hugs him tightly. His eyes were red. Then he breaks the hug.
Abhimanyu- abhi nahin Kiyaan. Abhi teri bhabhi ko meri zarorat hai.
Kiyaan nods his head like an obedient child.
Abhimanyu goes to Paridhi. Already her doe eyes were red because of continue shedding of her tears. After seeing him so close, she started to cry more badly. Abhimanyu’s heart gets clenches by seeing his love at this bad state. Soon he engulfs her into his arms. Paridhi smuggles into his chest more to get that warmth more which she was craving for five years. Which she was waiting for so many days. She cried more badly. She was not crying because of her outside wounds, she was crying because of her inner wounds which were there in her for many years. The pain of separation was infinite. She never ever showed her pain to anyone. Now she just wants to overcome from this pain which had burdened her heart and soul. She just wants to in his arms. Abhimanyu also bring her close to his heart to just want that sukoon which he had craved was many years. He kissed her temple. All the family members & even the guards get emotional by this scene. Then Abhimanyu sees her leg soaked in blood.
Abhimanyu- (shouts) JAMES, HARRY READY MY CAR RIGHT NOW. KIYAAN CALL THE BEST DOCTORS TO CITY HOSPITAL. I WANT ANY DIFFICULTIES IN MY ANGEL’S TREATMENT.
Then he picked her in bridal style. Paridhi clutches his shirt tightly like a child and put her head near to his heart and cry out her pain in the form of tears.
Aradhya was going to go behind but his father held her hand.
Aradhya- (crying) Dad plz leave me. I want to go with di. She needs me.
Dev- (tears in his eyes but still in strong voice) the one she needs the most is already with her. You don’t have worry about her. She will be relieved by every pain. Her every wound will be healed. Don’t worry.
Aradhya understands that what his father wants to convey by his words.
Kiyaan- (assuring tone) yes Aru, Paridhi di will be alright now. Abhi bhai is with her. I am with you. Everything will alright now.
Aradhya hugs him tightly and cried out her pain. Kiyaan gives her consoling pats on her head. And kiss her temple.
Aradhya- (sobbing) thank you
Kiyaan- you will be always welcome.
Aradhya- I love you.
Kiyaan- I love you more.
Scene changes.
Abhimanyu & Paridhi was in the ROLLS ROYACE WITH WAS COLOURED IN DAZZELING BLACK.