Chapter 2

Two months
Everything was going easy and peasy. But it was a silence before the destruction or you can say that little happiness for Raisinghanias as their peace and happiness will go to vanish forever. Because this is not a simple revenge game, it is the game of pain and hatred which is like a maze. It's a game of death. The game of Devil Princess.
One day normal is VR Mansion. Vansh still love Ridhima but the male ego was in front of his love. Everything was change their. When Ridhima was the smell of incense stick and the sounds to temple bells were there but when she the house there is only the smell of alcohol and the sound loud music was there.
Everyone was there on the dining table for breakfast. Ahana and Ishani were talking about party and shopping. Aryan and Chanchal chachi were plotting against Vansh. Dadi and Angre were eating their food silently. Vansh was playing his food with spoon. Suddenly the door bell rings. The servant goes and opens the door. He see a big brown envelope there but no one was there. He pick up the envelope and give it to the Vansh.
Dadi- beta is this important envelope which you were talking?
Vansh- No dadi it is not that one which I was talking because the envelope color should be white not brown and also there is no name.
Angre- boss I think we should check what is inside the envelope.
Vansh- yaa Angre you are right.
He removes the tape and opens the envelope. There was a pen drive and CD.
Vansh- let's see what is there in these storage devices. Angre bring the projector and laptop.
Angre- yes boss.
Then he goes and brings the things which are required to play these devices. And make all arrangements for that.
First the pen drive was played.
All were shocked after seeing the thing in the pen drive. It was the video of black deeds. Black deeds of raisinghania family. That how many times his own family betrays him many times. Except Dadi, Angre, Siya his sister, everyone has tortured her wife behind his back and he does not know anything. In this video his stepmother Anupriya and stepbrother Kabir was also confessing their black deeds while electrode Ridhima. Even they confess that they are the only one who is responsible for Siya's coma state. Ishani's black deeds were also shown out that how she aborted her baby and having affair with different men despite being married. After seeing these Dadi slaps on their faces.
Dadi- chi how could so cruel Ishani? You killed an innocent soul to fulfilling your desires. And also betraying your husband. You make my head down Ishani. You can't be my granddaughter. Chi Ishani Chi. Shame on you.
She started to cry.
Dadi- we all tortured an innocent child. I have hurt Ridhima a lot. I think that's why god has punished me by showing these.
Vansh was in his guilt by betraying Ridhima, taking revenge on her without any fault of her. In heavy heart he ordered Angre to play the CD. But in the CD there was biggest shock of Vansh's life. There was video of Ridhima's accident. She was in pool of blood. Vansh scream her name. And then suddenly the video changes. There was a girl with black getup and black mask.
Girl- tch tch tch so sad Mr Vansh Raisinghania. You lost your love because of your bitchiness. But don't worry you will be free from your pain soon. Vaise how was my gift I know you like it very much. I have another gift for you which will relief you and you snake family's pain. And the gift is death. Haaaa haaaaaaaa. [Laughing devilishly]. You and your family will suffer the most. Get ready for your hell, a painful, dreadful hell. Now for good bye.
Vansh- [screams] no no no this can't be happen. Ridhima can't die like this. She is mine. This girl is saying lie. I know my Ridhima is alive and I will bring her back in my world. If I have to fight with god so I will fight. I will cage her in my love.
His words were showing his possession and obsession. His eyes were red. His words were making shiver everyone. But he doesn't know that his obsession will results his death.
From that day onwards only he makes his men to find Ridhima. Everyone was trying to convince him that she had died but he was not listening to anyone.
Here Ridhima oops Aradhya was depressed by that Ahana incident. She started to hurt herself for loving an Asshole. Paridhi was totally tensed about her mental health. She was scared it Aru will slip in the depression what will happen because she knows the effects of that and she does not want to suffer like her. Then she got a idea to remove all mental traumas of Aradhya.

Your Writer
Annamitra

Votes- 30
Comment-20