CHAPTER 7

Vansh is 😤angry. He walks towards Kiyaan and Aradhya, then suddenly he stops at his tracks. Angre comes from behind.
Angre- What happen Boss, why you stop?
Then he sees that he is sweating badly. Then he move his head at the direction. He sees that DEVIL KING and his family was with both of them. They were happy and hugging each other. Then his eyes moved to the beautiful face he had ever seen.

His heart gets stop for a second

His heart gets stop for a second. Then suddenly his head started to pain like hell. He was facing some black and white flashes. He take out his pills bottle and take some and gulped them.
Angre- why I feel that i have already seen her earlier somewhere. Why I always feel connected with her. Why my heart ached to see her. That time when I was marrying Ishani, I feel like I betraying some one. Who are you in my life?
Vansh-(stammering) why they are hugging Ridhima?
Here Dev was kissing Aradhya's forehead.
Dev- i am proud of you my daughter, my pride, my Aru baby. This proves that you have great taste of choosing like your mom.
Paridhi-(pinching her cheeks) finally, finally Ms Aradhya Pratap Rathore you agree you love him. We were trying it from six months. Now you come inline.
Arya-(happiness) that means we can have there wedding as soon as possible. Right Arnav?
Arnav- Of course. Even I have decided in which song i will dance at Baraat and Sangeet.
Rehan-(hugging Kiyaan & Aradhya) I am so happy😊. May God Bless you both for whole life. Now Dev your daughter is mine.
Vansh was totally shocked by this. He can't digest the fact that his Ridhima is daughter of DEVIL KING OF MAFIA. He already get shock of Proposal and now this. He just want that it will be his dream but it can't happen because this is the truth which can't be denied. He just walk out from the place.
VR Mansion.
Vansh was there in his office with his Secretary Amit and Angre. They were talking about something. Then Angre get the phone of someone. Then he excused himself and goes outside.
Amit- Sir if it gets true that Ridhima Ma'am is the daughter of DEVIL KING that what will you do?
Vansh- than I will dashed them both.
Amit- what do you means Sir?
Vansh- i mean Ek Teer Se Do Shikaar. I will use my Ace card 🃏.
Amit- You mean Angre?
Vansh- Yes. Angre, Sorry Abhimanyu Jaichand.
Flashback
Abhimanyu was sitting in the car while waving bye to her wife. Then he listen some beep beep sound. He checks every where that were the sound was coming. Then he sees bomb under his seat. He hurriedly open the door and jumped. That moment of the Car blasted off. Abhimanyu's head get hitted badly by the stone. Vansh's men came and take him away with them in hospital and leave fake dead body there. After Vansh came tk hospital and get to know about the situation and him. The doctor came and told him that he is badly hitted on head that leads to his memory loss. Even he doesn't remember his name. Vansh ordered the doctor to give him temporary plastic surgery on his face so that it can be removed when they want. They do it as he say and changed his face. Vansh then tells him a sad story (which I don't think it's important) and tells him that he is Angre. Angre/Abhimanyu was greatful of him and work under him as his PA.
Flashback ends.
Amit- Sir do you think that it will work.
Vansh- of course it will work, after all He loves his daughters so much, he will definitely do this. I will use Abhimanyu to break Paridhi. Paridhi breakdowns leads to DEVIL KING'S destruction.
Then suddenly they stopped talking as Angre come inside.
Angre- Boss we have taken out the information of Rathore family. It's true that Ridhima bhabhi is Aradhya who ran away from the house. Boss, now how will you bring Bhabhi back?
Vansh- Don't worry Angre, I will take out the way to bring her back.
Angre- ok boss.
Rathore Mansion.
Paridhi- Dad I think we should do official announcement of Aradhya's Marriage. I mean it would be good for us only.
Dev- Yah you are right Pari. I was thinking the same.
Arya- So should I call a press conference?
Rehan- Arya it is not a business announcement. It is a marriage announcement. It is so beautiful moment for us. I think we should have party 🎉🥳🎈 in most luxurious way. Am I right?
Arnav- yah you are right Rehan uncle.
Dev- so it is finale, we will have a grand party in this occasion. Send all the invitation to all our friends and business partners and also are enemies. You understand😉 Pari?
Paridhi-(smirk😏😏) I understand Dad. This will be greatest shock in there life.
All smirks devilishly.
Then they arrange a a party at Taj Hotel🏨. Arrangements were done by Paridhi, Arya and Arnav. The hotel was decorated beautiful.

It was literally beautiful😍✨❤

It was literally beautiful😍✨❤. They have send all the invitations.
VR Mansion
Ishani- Bhai we got the invitation of a party from Ms Paridhi Pratap Rathore.
Vansh- give it to me.
Then Ishani give it to the Vansh. Vansh read every word carefully. He was confused that they mostly didn't throw a party like that. If thay have a such grand party there should be a reason..
Vansh-(announced) everybody get ready we will be going in this party.

Precap- Vansh kidnapped Aradhya. Aradhya's fierce face