CHAPTER 5

SIX MONTHS LATER
Destruction is slowly-slowly covering the whole Raisinghania empire. All there godowns were snatched by the DEVIL PRINCESS. All there important men were killed by her. None of the underworld deals were given to Vansh Raisinghania as DEVIL PRINCESS had announced for boycott against him. And if any go against to her words he will see her words will see the last day of his life. But still Vansh is not coming out of his obsession to catch Ridhima. He still behind her. One time he just almost catches Aradhya/Ridhima, but at the mean time Arya saved her. For her daughter’s safety, DEVIL KING ordered that Aradhya will not go out till the situation gets stabled. And it’s been six months about it. Aradhya is tired being caged at her house, but she also knows that her father is dong for her safety only. And at this time, Kiyaan becomes her strength as he always there for here. Aradhya was confused about her growing feeling for Kiyaan. When he touches her, when he cares for her, it creates a sensation in her body like butterflies are moving in her stomach. Her face gets red. Here her both of the sisters care her like mothers. Like her previous wounds are healing day by day. Her brother Arnav always there in every crime. Or we can say partner in crime. But she always becomes sad, seeing her elder sis doing everything alone. Her loneliness clenches Aru’s heart. So whenever she gets time she has chit-chat with her and make her sleep on her lap. And also gives her head massage which reliefs Paridhi’s stress. One day she decided to talk to her father and Rehan uncle about going out for shopping. Aradhya came to his dad who was sitting on the sofa talking to Rehan uncle.
Aradhya- dad I want go mall for shopping.
Dev- what? Are you out of your mind Aru? You want to go outside in this situation. No, I can’t give you the permission of this.
Aradhya- Rehan uncle please help me Nah.
Rehan- no beta. Dev is right. After the incident happen in the market, we can’t take risk anymore. Abhi tau Vansh ko pata bhi chal gaya hoga, so this time we have to take more security measures.
Aradhya- par dad Pari di will be there na so why? See dad, Christmas is coming near and I want to celebrate this time. It’s been a decade that I didn’t celebrate it. Please dad.
Dev- why don’t you understand the situation? We can’t afford to lose you again. Arya samjhao ise.
Arya- yes Aru try to understand it can be very dangerous. Vansh ne apne admiyon ko sab jagah laga diya.
Arnav- yah Aru itni muskil se tum mili ho. Iss bar tumhe nahin kho sakte. Aur rahi baat Christmas ke samaan ki tau woh mein aur Arya lekar hi aa jayenge.
Aradhya- yes, yes I know how you will bring things. Yahan tau Arya di flirt karne se hi apko fursaat nahin hai aur mein aap dono ko akele bhej du taki samaan aaye hi na. So, leave this idea, ok.
Arnav- (Small voice) HEY Aru baby what are you saying? This is not fair ok. I always save you and your secrets with me only and you are? Dare you to say more or I will……
His conversation is cut by Aradhya.
Aradhya- (Loud voice) I WILL WHAT HUH. WHAT YOU WILL DO TELL ME. DO YOU THINK THAT THAT I AM AFRAID OF YOU?
Arnav- oh hello I also not afraid ok. [to Dev] Dad you know, apke maana karne ke bawaajood bhi yeh har rat ko chocolate ice cream khati hai.
Dev- what? Aru I told you know. Tabhi mein sochu saari ice cream ja kahan rahi hai. So it was you.
Aradhya- (in her sweetest voice with her sweetest smile) dad, it’s not because of me. All the faults go to this mind. I didn’t do anything. See Pari di has come.
Paridhi is coming with Kiyaan. After seeing her savior sister coming, she ran to her and hugged her.
Aradhya- see nah di. Everyone is scolding me.
Paridhi- (cupping her face) who scold my Aru baby? Tell me.
Rehan- you know what she is asking for?
Paridhi- what she is asking?
Arya- di she wants to for shopping for Christmas.
Paridhi- that’s a good idea. I think we all should go out for shopping.
Everyone is shock by this statement.
Dev- PARI ARE YOU SERIOUS?? You know nah Vansh ko pata chal gaya hai Aru jinda hai.
Paridhi- so what dad? I don’t think so we have to afraid to that jerk. He does not have that much courage to enter my security. We should encourage our Aru to be that strong that Vansh bhi uske saamne jhuk jaaye. Aur aap log kya kar rahein hain? Usse kaid kar rahein. Iska matlab tau yahi hai ki aap log usse dar gaye.
Dev-  Pari we are not afraid of him.
Aradhya- so what dad. Remember that I daughter of DEVIL KING WHO DOES NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE. I AM THE SISTER OF DEVIL PRINCESS/SATAN WHO ITSELF IS A FORM OF BRAVERY AND VALOUR. SO THIS IS THE TIME WHERE I CAN PROVE THAT I AM YOUR DAUGHTER AND PARI DI’S SISTER. I WILL FIGHT FOR MY FAMILY AND MY SELF-RESPECT TILL MY LAST BREATHES. 
All were surprised by Aru’s new shade of character. After listening this, Dev’s chest wind up in proud on her daughter. He hugs her daughter and patted her head. Then kissed her temple. He was having tears in his eyes.
Dev- (Wiping his tears) your mom should be feeling proud on you. You are totally her face only. Brave, self-respective, sweet, cute, smart and childish.
Aradhya- that’s why you fall in love with her. Right nah dad?
She winks to her father. Dev gave her small chuckle to her.
Dev- yah we can say that. Even she was very beautiful.
Aradhya- obviously she will be beautiful because my beauty comes from her only.
Arya- guys I think we are getting distracting our topic.
Dev- fine, if my daughter is enough strong to beat her opponent’s ass, I gave the permission.
Pari- (While hugging her father) Thanks dad for giving the permission.
Dev- I have to do this only. Mere paas itni taakat thodi nah hai ki mein DEVIL PRINCESS ki baat kaat saaku. Na baba na.
Pari- (Whining) DAD?
Dev- oks fine Pari.
Rehan- so it is decided that we are going for shopping. I go and instruct our guards. You all go and get ready for going out.
Dev- I am also coming Rehan.
Rehan- fine Dev.
Both of them go out from the place. Aradhya goes to her sister and hugs her tightly.
Aradhya- thank you di for helping in this situation.
Paridhi- oh come on Aru, your happiness is my happiness. So I did for me ok. Now let’s, we should get ready by the time.
All left to their rooms for get ready.
After few minutes.
All were standing in there parking lot where lots of expensive cars, open jeeps and bike were there.