CHAPTER 9

Aryan- ab kahan jaogi.
Aradhya moves to backward but see Chanchal and Ishani blocking her way.
Aradhya- leave my way, I am warning everyone or else it will not good for your own health.
Ishani- come on Ridhima oops ARADHYA. You are still weak and innocent how will you fight with us.
Aradhya laughs evily.
Aradhya- wrong Ishani wrong, I think you forgot about mall’s incident. I am not same as past. I can be the devil but I don’t want get my hands dirty as I should be cleaned these days. You know nah I am getting married soon.
Vansh come from behind and grab her hands tightly.
Vansh-(anger) I told you nah that you are not going anywhere. You are being caged in our rest of your life.
Aradhya pushed him harshly.
Aradhya- abe tu phir agaya chomu, itni maar khai phir bhi. Lagta hai tu aise nahin manega, tujhe third degree torture ki hi zarurat hai. Tabhi tu manega. Literraly sharaam lihaz saab kuch bech khaya hai tu. Nahin matlab kya, ek ladki tujhe baar baar reject kar rahi  hai tu phir bhi muh uthake aa jata hai. Nahin teri koi self respect nahin hai kya? Are mujhe bhi sharam aa rahi hai tujhe baar baar reject karne mein lekin tu kutte ki ponch ki taarah hai bilkul ziddi. Are koi paagal thane bhijwaho ise. Chomu.
Then suddenly someone slap her. It was Indrani.
Indrani- you are getting over limits. Now I will tell you your place.
Then suddenly the main door breaks. It was DEVIL KING. He was fully red in anger. His guard has already coverd the whole place. Behind him Rehan, Kiyaan, Arya and Arnav was there. The guards capture the whole Snake family. Arya ran towards Aradhya and take her away from the place. Dev come straight toward Vansh and punch him hard on his face. Vansh fell down on the ground. Then he grabs his collar.
Dev- (roaring like a lion king) you freaking bastard how dare you to touch my daughter. How dare you to even think about her. You bloody asshole..
Then again he punched him hard and he falls on the ground. Arnav his collar and make him stand.
Arnav- (anger) how dare you touch my sister.
Then he slaps his face hard and he falls on Kiyaan’s hand.
Kiyaan- (shouts) how dare you touch my love? You have that much audacity to touch her. You have hurt her so much. Why, why you have hurt her.
Then he punched him hard that he kissed the ground.
Rehan- you should be by now, but your death is not in our hands. Your death is in the hands of DEVIL PRINCESS.
Ishani- (stammering) DE..VIL..PRIN..CESS…
Aradhya- yes that’s right.
She comes from behind wearing white floral with brown long boots