CHAPTER 4

RATHORE MANSION
Everyone was in dinning for the lunch.
Aradhya- di actually I want to ask something. Can I ask?
Paridhi- why are asking like that. Carry on what want you know.
Aradhya- why don’t you marry someone?
Paridhi was stunned by this question. The spoon which was in her hand slipped down and fall on the floor. Everyone’s face fell down by Aradhya’s question. They were also scared for Paridhi’s reaction.
Arya- Aru baby we will talk about this topic later. Now you eat your food. See the food is getting cold.
Aradhya- no I want to know why Pari di does not any relationship yet. She also said me now that she will answers my all the question. So di now tells me, why didn’t you have a relation yet? Don’t be shy with me after all I am your sister. I will not laugh on your love story.
Paridhi calms down herself, as she was breathing rapidly and because of that her skin becomes red. Even her eyes.
Dev- Aru beta, eat your food fast. You remember nah we have to go stable this evening for horse riding.
Aradhya- no, I will not eat until my di answer my question.
Paridhi- Aru please eats your food. We will talk about this matter later.
Aradhya- (Stubbornly) no, I want know about your love relation now.
Now the limit of PARI’S anger get crossed which was not accepted by rest of the members. They knew that if this topic will be taken out the inner devil of PARIDHI will woke up. That’s why they were trying to stop Aradhya but at the end everything is finished. Now no one can same Aradhya from her sister’s wrath.
Paridhi- [Shouted in anger] Aradhya, stop ranting about marriage and these love stuffs for once. Don’t you listen what dad had said now huh. Can’t you eat silently? I don’t want to talk about this matter, so don’t you dare talk about it or else you can’t handle the devil inside me. Understand.
She said the last word so loudly that everyone was shivered at once, even her dad. Aradhya was scared and shocked by her sister’s this behavior. In her whole life her sister didn’t even raise her voice on her and now recently she threatens her so badly.
Paridhi- and I am warning to all of you, dare you all say anything about my marriage or else you all see the DEVIL PRINCESS’S WRATH. Dad please makes them understand better about this matter. Listen to all of you I will not marry to anyone till my last breath.
She said the last line with crushing of juice glass. Her hand was bleeding badly. She pushed the chair back which falls on the floor. And storm out from the dining hall with extreme level anger. Aradhya started crying and ran towards her bedroom. Arya was going behind her but Dev signals her to stop, so she steps back.
Aradhya’s bedroom
Aradhya was still crying taking her teddy which was given by Paridhi. Her eyes and nose became red due to continuously crying. Dev come to her room with a servant who is dragging the trolley full of different food items. Then Dev signals the servant and she leaves the room immediately.
Dev- hey Aru see what the food trolley have? Chole bhature, samosas, rasmallai, chilli aloo, hakka noodles and many more. Come let’s eat together.
Aradhya- no. I don’t want to eat anything.
Dev- don’t make these excuses ok. Come Aru baby.
Aradhya- no dad. You were there nah dad but you said nothing to Pari di. And how could she scold me like that. She never scolds me like this. Tell me dad what I wrong did I said huh. I just want to make my di happy. And she?
Aradhya is sobbing badly. Here DEV secretly wipe his tears from his side eyes.
Dev- sometimes what we thing is not always become true. Sometimes what we say is our thinking but it depends on others mind that how they react. And your words are not wrong for you but unintentionally refresh her old wounds. The most dreadful wounds in her life.
Aradhya- huh. (Wiping her eyes) I don’t understand. How I refresh her wounds?
Dev- when you leave this house many bad things had happenend here that you can’t think about it.
Aradhya- what happen dad?
Dev- Aru baby you know what your Rehan uncle have two sons.
Aradhya- what!
Dev- yah, you heard right. He had two sons. When you were here he was in abroad for his studies. His name was ABHIMANYU JAICHAND

 His name was ABHIMANYU JAICHAND