Epilogue

One month

A girl and a boy sleeping in each other arms in comforter in their bedroom

A girl and a boy sleeping in each other arms in comforter in their bedroom. It is shown that the boy and girl is one only ARADHYA & KIYAAN. There beauty sleep is disturbed by the sunrays which come from the near window. Kiyaan was bare chest and Aradhya was wearing Kiyaan’s shirt. Kiyaan pulled her by her small waist closer to his heart. Aradhya also smuggled more near him by his bare chest. But our Sun uncle can’t see their peaceful sleep so at last. Aradhya was first to open her eyes. Seeing her love sleeping seems too cute to her. Then she remember their passionate night that they had spent together. Remembering that moments, she blushed hard. He was passionate but soft & gentle to her. This makes her heart melt. Then she pecks his nose tip. Then she pecks his lips but then she was pulled again to a kiss. It was deep but still soft. After when they felt that both need air they depart but still their foreheads were joined. They were panting heavily.
Kiyaan- (huskily) if you continue this then surely I’m going to lose my control.
Aradhya blushed by his words and hide herself near his bare chest. Kiyaan chuckled by her cute attics.
Kiyaan- ok fine. Now we get ready for now. You remember nah that we have to leave for South Korea today for di’s friend’s wedding. Come on get up.
But our Aru baby shakes her head in no.
Kiyaan- ok so you will not listen my words like this.
Then he picked her in his arms in bridal style. Aradhya gets shocked by his attempt.
Aradhya- (shocked) what are you doing?
Kiyaan- (smirking) nothing. I think why shouldn’t we take bath together. What’s say?
Aradhya- how could you be so shameless huh?
Kiyaan- (huskily) I am shameless just for you only. You know this will also save water. Let’s go.
Aradhya released her small laugh on this. And then they move on with their work.
In other bedroom