Chapter 3

Next morning
Pari comes to Aradhyas room.
Pari- hey Aru someone is here to meet you. Did you want to meet?
Aradhya- but who?
Pari- I dont know. I think you know him.
Pari grab her hands and make her ways towards hall room. They see handsome boy standing with beautiful bouquet of colorful roses. Aradhya was surprised to see the person
Aradhya- KIYAAN…….

 Aradhya was surprised to see the personAradhya- KIYAAN……

Kiyaan Jaichand is the son of Rehan Jaichand. Left hand of DEVIL KING. Loves Paridhi as his elder sister. Secretly loves Aradhya but not confesses her yet. But everyone knows that he loves ARADHYA very much and can do anything for her. 
She screamed with joy and run towards him. She hugs him tightly. Kiyaan picks her and swirls her and for some time he put her down.
Aradhya- hey Kiyaan where were you? You know how much I miss you. You didnt even call me.
Kiyaan- I know that and I also miss you very much. Thats why I came here within one hour when she informs me that you have come back. Ok Aru now get ready, we are going to mall.
Aradhya- oh wow mall. Thats amazing. Now only I am going to my room to get ready.
Then she leaves the place joyfully. After that both Dev and Rehan comes there. Kiyaan takes blessings from them.
Kiyaan- how are dev uncle and how are you dad?
Dev- we are fine but how are you?
Kiyaan- I am also fine.
Paridhi- thank you Kiyaan to come here.
Kiyaan- plz di dont say thank you. You know na how I love Aru. And for her happiness I can do anything. So this was just a small one.
Dev- rehan you know what your son is the best guy for my Aru. I wish that he only become the son in law of mine.
Rehan- I also know Dev and I also told about this but he always say no to my words.
Kiyaan- dad you already know the answer, I will not marry Aru till she will not accept me as her husband. Because it is the question of her life and her happiness is my happiness.
Paridhi- I know that Aru cant get any person like you who has immense love for her. I sure that you will get your love as soon as possible.
Kiyaan- thanks di for your blessings. What about yourself di? You will live alone like this?
Paridhi- who says that I am alone? I have my whole family and I am happy with that.
Kiyaan- doesnt change the topic di. You know that what I am talking. You cant hide your pain from us.
Paris face gets off after listening this. A lone tear come her eyes.
Aradhya- I come back. Di tells me na how am I looking?

Paridhi wipes her tearsParidhi- you are looking like angel Aru baby

Paridhi- you are looking like angel Aru baby.
Aradhya- dad now you tell me how I am looking?
Dev- you looking gorgeous my princess and I can say that Rehan is also agreeing with me. Am I right Rehan?
Rehan- yes, Dev. It is right that our Aru baby is looking killer. I think my son cant handle this beauty.
Aradhya- but I can say that my PARI di is most gorgeous and killer looking in the world.
Pari- Ms Aradhya Pratap Rathore can you please stop buttering. You know nah I dont these types of filmy stuff. Come lets go. Arya and Arnav are waiting for us.
Kiyaan & Aradhya- ok di.
They all go to the most famous and expensive mall. All famous and expensive brands from all over the world have stores in this mall. Actually the mall was owned by them only. They do many shopping like jewelry, dresses, bags, etc.
At the same time our blue eye bitch oops witch Ishani came from the mall main gate. She came for shopping for her expensive dresses.
Aradhya, Paridhi, and others went to foreign restaurant where all foreign dishes are available. Aradhya orders her favorite Chinese food, Kiyaan also orders Chinese food.