Part 50

Noah's pov :
I woke up at 4 pm bc my nose was sore. I opened my eyes and oh sh!t , my clothes are covered with blood and it looked like I just got shot in my heart. There was a lot of blood. Thank goodness I have spear clothes in my car. I changed my clothes then quickly went to the hospital. I also took a pic of my clothes so I can show it to the doctor. I walked in and took a number then waited for my turn. After a few minutes, it was my turn. I walked in the doctors office and sat on the chair .

Td: Noah , Noah beck ?
N: mhm that's me
Td: so , what's your problem?
N: yesterday I had a fight with someone and my nose didn't stop bleeding, I thought it was normal so I just fell asleep. Now I woke up and my clothes were covered with blood . I can't even breathe from my left hole.
Td: do you have a pic of your clothes?
N: yes ( shows him )
Td: oh gosh ! Noah your nose might be broken
N: oh my god !
Td: ( gives him a paper ) go to the x-ray room and tell them it's an emergency
N: ok , then I come back here ?
Td: no they know what to do next.
N: ok thx

I walked out of the room and went to the x-ray room.  I did the x-ray and they told me that my nose is actually broken. And here , I started to freak out. I called mom and dad and let them know that I'm in the hospital and my nose is broken , the freaked out too and came to the hospital. The x-ray doctor told us that I have to do a surgery for my nose , and asap. They asked me if I wanted to do it now and I said no , but my dad told me to do it.

N: dad no not now !
T: why ?
N: I just- I'm scared !
A: baby there's nothing to be scared of .
N: Idk mom , im scared
A: ( hugs him ) you'll be fine , and when you wake up , I'll be next to you
N: o-ok
Td: so noah , do you wanna do it ?
N: y-yes
Td: ok , I'll tell the team to get everything ready while you sign on some papers.
N: ok

We signed on some papers then the doctor took me to a room. He gave me the hospital dress ( idk what does it call but it looks like a dress 💀) and I put it on. He let my parents stay in the room with me while he get ready for the surgery.

N: mom I'm scared , I don't want to do it.
A: noah you'll be fine , the doctor said it will only take 30 minutes, and you'll be sleeping so you won't get hurt
N: ( sighs )
T: you'll be okay son
N: I hope so.

We stayed together for 15 minutes then the doctor told me it's the time for the surgery. The doctor took me to a room and laid me on a bed. He put on a steam mask and I slowly started to get dizzy until o fell asleep.

Dixie's pov:
I woke up at 8 am and saw mom and Louis sleeping in my room , mom was next to me and Louis in the end of the bed. That's so sweet of them. I got up and went to the bathroom then put on a hoodie. After I got ready , mom woke up.

J: gm sweetie
D: gm mama ( hugs her )
J: I'll get ready then prepare breakfast for you.
D: ok

I went downstairs to the living room and went j on n my phone , I saw a missed call from Blake a few minutes ago so I decided to call him.

D: hey gm Blake
Bl: gm Dixie , is noah at your house?
D: no , why ?
Bl: he didn't want to leave your house last night. Now I'm calling him and he's not answering my calls.
D: weird , I'll ask my dad about him bc he's the last one who was downstairs last night.
Bl: ok , please when you get the answer tell me , I'm really worried
D: oh yeah sure I'll ask him when he wakes up
Bl: ok bye
D: bye ( hangs up )

That's weird , noah always answer our calls. Maybe he's busy now ? Idk. I'll ask dad about him then call Blake again.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.