Chapter forty-one

The heavy weight of a muscular arm rests on my chest

The heavy weight of a muscular arm rests on my chest. My eyes flutter open to see a sleeping Colin lying on his stomach, arms wide like a sea star. He's looking the other way and I wish he wasn't so that could admire his sleeping features.

I roll onto my side, reaching for my phone to check the time, worried my decision to crawl back in bed with Colin after showering together and falling asleep after another earth-shattering orgasm he gave me by letting me experience another blissful version of slow morning sex has led to too much disruption in my planning for today. His arm, however, flexes around me and pulls me closer, sliding me out of reach of his bedside table. He presses my body against him as his satisfied sigh breathes hot air onto the crook of my neck.

My heart swells.

Good gracious, it almost bursts.

"Good morning." His throaty morning voice fills my chest with sparks and causes an irresistible smile to appear on my lips.

"Good morning," I whisper as I tangle my fingers in his and pull his arm closer to my chest. Normally I would've already forced myself out of bed the moment I'd woken up, however right now, amid his embrace, those intentions blur out of vision. 

"How are you liking your slow morning."

"It's horrible." My expression would be a dead giveaway of my lie with my teasing smile and eyes filled with mischief. However, when he roughly pulls my ass against him, teasingly rolling his hips, I know he didn't need to see my face to pick up on my sarcasm.

"The sounds you made could argue that."

"Who says I didn't fake it?" His muscles stiffen around me and I can imagine the crease between his brows as he replays every touch to analyze whether I'm joking or not. I look over my shoulder, showing him my revealing expression as I meet his narrowed eyes and I immediately lean in to grant him an apologetic kiss. The second my lips breeze over his, a jab of tingling electricity shoots through me, starting from my waist, up my spine before shivering back down. I squirm away from him tickling my side in an attempt to make him stop, however, my movements are ineffective under his strong hold.

"What was that?" He asks as his fingers keep torturing me. "What did you say? I didn't quite hear you but I thought I heard something along the lines of 'I'm sorry, Colin'."

Loud squeals rush through the room and my body twists underneath his hands, trying to get away. "Your slow mornings are perfect, Colin. I didn't fake it, Colin. The multiple orgasms you gave me blew my mind, Colin." I can't bring out the words. Every time I breathlessly try, he squeezes my sides, replacing my preformed sentences with another fit of laughter. His chuckles are dancing with mine through his room as he finds too much joy in the act of torturing me.

I shove my elbow in his side earning a lauder laugh in response and I quickly scoot away to the end of the bed as I take advantage of his moment of weakness. However, just as quickly as his grip on me loosened, his strong arms wrap around my body again and swing me over him so that I'm back in the middle of his bed. He then slides me back into my position as little spoon.