Bio

Character Bio:

Name - Y/N L/N

Username - Solomon Ars Goetia

Personality - God Complex, easily annoyed/disappointed, sadistic, mostly calm.

[Note: The personality will change a bit after being transferred into the new world and becoming the character Solomon meaning as the story goes the character will demonstrate more of these personality traits I have listed.]

Likes - The Guild, Nazarick and NPCs; Dominating lesser beings; Anything magic related; Playing the Piano and Reading.

Dislikes - Insubordination; Failure; Weaklings; Humans; Bad music.

Appearance:

Sheet:

Sheet:

Race - Nephilim (Half Angel, Half Demon)

Titles - The King of Mages ; The Enlightened One; Divine King; Ruler of Demons

Jobs -  One of the Almighty 42 Supreme Beings of Ainz Ooal Gown; Creator of the Great Tomb of Nazarick

Residence - Great Tomb of Nazarick (Room in 9th Floor)

Alignment - Extreme Evil (Sense of Justice: -500)

Racial Levels:

Archangel - 10lv

Archdemon - 10lv

Nephilim - 15lv

Others - 5lv

Job Levels:

Graviturgy - 10

Ruler of Gravity - 10

Chronomancer - 10lv

Ruler of Time - 10lv

Others - 20lv

[Racial Level] + [Job Level] - Total 100 Levels

Racial Level - Total 40 Levels

Job Level - Total 60 Levels

Ability Chart (Stat Point Placement):

HP - 60

MP - 100

PHY. ATK - 20

PHY. DEF - 60

Agility - 50

MAG. ATK - Exceeds Limit

MAG. DEF - Exceeds Limit

Resist - 95

Special - 100

[Limit for each Stat - 100 Points]

Unique Skills:

Throne of the One Above All - Can only be acquired by having both Chronomancy and Graviturgy magic maxed out and being a Nephilim. By distorting Time and Space the user and anyone the user wishes to bring with him are sent to a pocket dimension where a floating island in a void of stars exists with a throne at its center. In this dimension the user is not affected by Fate or Causality, making the user completely invincible to all damage while allowing him to completely manipulate Gravity and Time with just his thoughts without using any MP. Can only be used Once a Day.

Presence of the King - Can only be acquired by having Graviturgy maxed out and being an Archdemon. Allows the user to warp and bend space with just his presence, allowing the user to deform both terrain and living creatures completely and to warp space in order to avoid attacks. Can only be used once a Day.

Exalted Time God - Can only be acquired by having Chronomancy maxed out and being an Archangel. Allows the user to shatter time and piece it back together as he sees fit, allowing one to cheat death by shattering time at the moment of death and reconstruct that moment differently by changing the target of the attack of the placement of himself or the enemy. Can only be used once a Day.

---464 Words---