Chapter III - A Warrior's Will

---Amphitheatre, 6th Floor---

Right after the supreme beings left the guardians take a deep breath before talking to one another.

Mare: "I thought I was going to faint, they were so scary."

Aura: "Yeah, I thought for sure the pressure would crush us!"

Cocytus: "To think they would be this amazing."

Albedo: "When they show their true power and authority they are even more glorious than I imagined, especially lord Momonga!"

Demiurge: "Indeed."

Cocytus: "They seemed pleased at our vow of fidelity."

Aura: "Lord Momonga acted completely different to me and Mare when we were alone, he was super kind to us. He even gave us something to drink because he thought we looked thirsty!"

Mare: "That just proves he is a true ruler through and through! His true power and mercy make him amazing!"

Albedo: "It's just a you say Mare! He sensed our feelings and acted accordingly, just as an absolute ruler should! Out of all the 41 supreme beings he stands at the top as a ruler!"

Demiurge: "Yes, as a ruler lord Momonga who was chosen by the 41 supreme beings stands at the top however when it comes to power lord Solomon definitely has the upper hand, his presence was even more overwhelming than lord Momonga."

Cocytus: "I know, his presence felt so divine!"

Sebas: "I should probably head to lord Momonga."

Albedo: "Understood Sebas, report to me right away if our lords need anything, especially if lord Momonga requires my presence in his chambers."

Sebas: "Understood. Now if youll excuse me I shall take my leave."

As Sebas leaves Demiurge notcies Shalltear trembling.

Demiurge: "Is something wrong Shalltear?"

Cocytus: "Are you hurt? Ill?"

Shalltear: "No, I feel fantastic, I just got wet at all the stimulation from lord Solomon and Momonga's power. It was so overwhelming for me I could barely speak in their presence."

Albedo: "You bitch!"

Shalltear: "Huh!? Don't tell me you didn't feel the same way afte-"

Before Shalltear and Albedo can get into an arguement a gate opens to reveal Solomon's arrival causing everyone to bow down to him, Albedo being the overseer is the first to speak.

Albedo: "My lord, we weren't expecting you, how may we serve you?"

Solomon: "It's quite alright, I simply came to get Shogi. You may all resume your conversation."

Guardians: "Yes my lord!"

Solomon: "Let's go Shogi, We have some research to do in the Ashurbanipal library."

Shogi: "Really!? I love the library master! Thank you so much for taking me with you!"

Solomon: "Of course, I created you after all, your love towards knowledge is something im well aware, now let's get going."

As they both leave the guardians resume what they were doing.

---Timeskip brought to you by Albedo and Shalltear arguing and uncle Cocytus---

After Solomon finished his research and Momonga finished his walk outside they both gathered together along with Sebas and Shogi in the office. Now they were both looking into a magic mirror watching a village get attacked by knights. Momonga then spots two girls trying to flee the village being chased by two knights.