Chapter XI - The True Vampire

---E-Rantel, Inn of Shining Gold---

Inside of the Shining Gold Inn, located in E-Rantel, the member of the pleiades, Solution, can be seen complaining about the food she was served, with Sebas standing close to her standing.

Solution: "What kind of food is this?! It doesn't taste good at all!"

Sebas: "My lady..."

Solution: "Sebas! Prepare for my departure immediately!"

Standing up she starts walking toward a table where a man with a red coat and short brown hair sits, eating his food.

Solution: "Zach!"

Spooked by the sudden loud mention of his name he runs back towards her, revealing his red nose, he then responds to her call.

Zach: "Y-Yes?"

Solution: "Prepare my carriage immediately as well! I don't want to stay in this town any longer!"

She then turn and heads up the stairs towards the rooms and Sebas follows her right after he apologizes to the people eating their meals. After arriving at the room Sebas and Solution begin talking differently, having given up the act that he works as her butler.

Solution: "I apologize for my rudeness, MAster Sebas."

Sebas: "There is no need to lower your head. I am currently acting as your butler."

Solution: "According to the mission, that is true. However, as a Pleiades, I am also your subordinate at the same time."

Sebas closes his eyes and slightly lowers his head as a sign of aknowledgement.

Sebas: "Well. I shall tell lady Shalltear, who must be tired of waiting, our time of departure."

He turns and grabs a suitcase, ready to leave but stops, questioning Solution.

Sebas: "By the way, is that man doing his job properly?"

Solution: "Yes."

She closes her eye and puts a hand on it, being able to see the exact location of the man in question, Zach.

Solution: "He is currently meeting with a filthily dressed man. He is meeting with that man in an empty alley and planning to attack us."

Sebas: "That's wonderful. Everything is going according to the supreme beings' plans."

Solution: "Also, master Sebas. May I have that man?"

Sebas puts his free hand on his beard, thinking for a moment before replying.

Sebas: "Let's ask lady Shalltear. I am sure that will be fine."

Solution: "Thank you very much."

Sebas: "Did he say something about you?"

Solution: "It seems he can't wait to have a taste of me. So I believe it would be a great chance to enjoy myself as well."

"