Chapter IX -Revelation Under Pressure

---Solomon's Room---

Solomon is found in his room, contemplating the best course of action to take after his fuck up.

Solomon: (... What should I do, should I look into the future to see if Ainz will find out soon? Wait this is an actual world... not a game... do I have the same limitations as I did in the game I wonder, back in the game my ability to Time Travel was a passive skill, a free revive where my MP, HP, Cooldowns, etc reset to what they were at the beginning of the fight and it would only trigger once in case I died and it only worked in PVP and Raids... but if that limitation is gone... does that mean everytime I die I'll just return in time to avoid my death like in anime? Man I really don't want to off myself to check that theory out, what if it's actual time travel now instead of a revive and I can use it at will! Time to see if I can trigger it!)

Solomon focuses his magic to see if his passive skill has changed, to attempt to revert time to the point he so desires... but to no avail, the very essence of what the skills do weren't changed, their limitations changed or removed but what they do remains the same.

Solomon: (Damn so it's still a passive, guess that means I won't be completely broken and time travel to whatever time periods this new world has had, shame. Well I'll know if the passive still works once I kick the bucket. Now to return the focus to my ability to see the future, in the game it only let me see the trajectory of enemies, their next move,  it would lag the enemy while I had it on to allow me more time to dodge, didn't work in PVP due to players movements and playstyles being unpredictable, stupid game balancing. Alright so if we remove that limitation since this is an actual world and not Yggdrasil... I should be able to see the next moves of any living creature, potentially objects like the erosion process of a rock, removing the time limitation too I should be able to keep the vision on until I run out of MP. I would spend a lot of unnecessary MP to keep it on but the enemy wouldn't be able to do anything, it just means I'd have to end the fight quick against a strong opponent, with my current MP I should be able to hold the ability for roughly an hour, using bigger spells it would reduce the time... unless I use it at specific timings instead of having it on during the whole fight, turning it on and then off quickly will let me glimpse the next attack quickly without burning much MP, perfect! I have just become more powerful! Let's test it on Shalltear.)

Solomon looks at shalltear who is sleeping soundly in his bed and uses his ability by saying the ability's name in his head, A Conspectum Futurum, causing Shalltear's future to unravel before him, seeing Shalltear cuddle up to him more tightly which happens 6 seconds after the premonition as well, taking it up a notch he tries to see further ahead, noticing that in the next 23 seconds Shalltear will wake up, it took 3 seconds out of those 23 for Solomon to realize how awkward it would be to interact with Shalltear in this situation so he takes the next 20 seconds to quickly dress himself and bolt using his time acceleration skill.

---Decently Far from Solomon's Room---

Solomon: "Fuck, that was close, just narrowly avoided an awkward moment with with the kinky vampire... can't really judge her though, I should avoid drinking too much near the NPCs from now on." (Okay now I have a better grasp of my abilities.)

Solomon notices his ten rings on his fingers and remembers.

Solomon: "The World Item Ten Rings of Heaven, I won it during the limited time event, only 4 players got the item but only I finished it, the item consists of ten rings so if you don't have all ten you don't get the unique effects, I farmed all ten of them because the item is overpowered but the other three players didn't finish the item, two didn't get halfway while the third player was Momonga, he made it to seven, we spent days farming these and I got lucky enough and got all ten, didn't help the event was only around for one week too, we had to haul ass to get these rings. If I remember correctly one of the rings improves my MP, it should increase my MP regen by 1000% meaning as long as I am wearing all ten of them I should regenerate my MP faster than future sight can deplete it, infinite future sight as long as I don't cast multiple high tier spells like a crazy person while future sight is active."