Chapter II - Loyalties and Predicaments

---Amphitheater, 6th Floor---

After the guardians had arrived and declared their vows of fidelity Momonga was waiting on his friend Y/N so that he could have Sebas give his report to both of them and the Guardians. Suddenly a portal opens up next to Momonga and Y/N comes out of it with his NPC Shogi alongside him leaving the guardians in absolute awe at his powerful presence, unlike Momonga's depressing and deathly aura, Y/N had a more divine aura to him.

Momonga: (Hmm I probably should call Y/N by his username instead of his real name) "Ah Solomon, you finally arrived, now we can have Sebas give us his report on the situation outside of Nazarick."

Y/N: "Yes, sorry for the delays Momonga. Go ahead Sebas, give us your report."

Sebas: "Yes lord Solomon. It appears the Great Tomb of Nazarick has been transported to an unknown location, the swamps once surrounding us have been replaced with grasslands."

Momonga: "Grasslands!?"

Solomon: "Hmm it seems we are in quite a pickle, we are standing out in the open in an unknown territory. Tell me Sebas are there any cities nearby that could notice us?"

Sebas: "Negative lord Solomon, I could not confirm a single building, human or monster in a one kilometer radius."

Momonga: "I see. Good work Sebas. Albedo and Demiurge, create a stronger information sharing system and fortify our defenses!" 

Guardians: "Understood!"

While Momonga orders the guardians Shogi approaches you.

Shogi: "Master. Should I conceal the Great Tomb of Nazarick utilizing my illusion magic?"

Solomon: "No there is no need for that, illusion magic can easily be countered with the right items or magic, we need a more physical form of concealment...."

Momonga: "That is correct. Mare is there a way for you to conceal the Great Tomb of Nazarick?"

Mare: "Using magic would be difficult but if we covered the walls with dirt and concealed ourselves with vegetation...

Hearing this Albedo interrupts Mare.

Albedo: "You want to smear the glorious walls of Nazarick with dirt?"

Hearing this annoyed Solomon.

Solomon: "Albedo, cease your unnecessary remarks, I will not tolerate any interruptions, let Mare finish." (Wait why am I annoyed by this? Usually I wouldn't worry about this...)

Albedo: "Yes my lord!" bows

Momonga: "Mare. Is it possible to conceal ourselves by covering our walls with dirt?"

Mare: "Y-Yes. As long as the lords allows it, however..."

Momonga: "Hmm yes, a random mound would look unnatural. Sebas were there any hills around us?"

Sebas: "No. Unfortunately we are surrounded by flatlands."

Solomon: "Hmm then our best option would be to create dummy hills to make it look more natural."

Sebas: "Yes, I believe we would blend in such a surrounding."

Momonga: "Great suggestion Solomon. Then that is what we shall do."

Solomon looks at Shogi before speaking.

Solomon: "Shogi, since you were eager to help earlier with your illusion magic you will be hiding open areas that we cannot cover using your illusions."

Shogi looks up at her creator with a happy expression.

Shogi: "Yes master! I won't let you down I promise!!"