||You Have My Heart - Part 1||

~||Innaya & Asher from "Married Without Love" & "Sold to be His"||~

||Innaya||

"We were friends, Innaya. How could you.. do this?"

The person standing in front of me was Ramzy. A person who I was using very much for benefits but he decided to backstab me and tried to put his nose in my plan.

"Friends.. I can't say. But one thing I'm sure of," A dark chuckle escaped from my lips and I pointed the nuzzle of the gun, in my hand, at his temple.

"And that is, you have to die," I added, lowering my voice and with that I pulled the trigger of the gun.

Looking blankly at his body that fell on the clean ground which turned red, I kneeled beside his body and put the gun in his hand then put it beside his hand after getting the print.

"Because you know the secret which no one should know," I whispered in a quiet voice.

I stood up and went out of his house, carefully avoiding all the cameras. I walked far away from his house, avoided the crowd too and soon reached my car which was parked under a tree behind an abandoned building.

Throwing my black baseball cap on the passenger seat, removing black gloves, shirt and putting them in a shopper, I ignited the car engine.

I drove aimlessly, fighting all my inner emotions and painful flashbacks. After a long 2 hours of aimless driving, I reached Walled City.

Right at that moment my phone vibrated.

Wait for next.

I inhaled sharply and threw my phone on the passenger seat. Getting out of my car, I unlocked it behind and went inside the Walled City.

Putting a natural smile on my face, masking all my dark emotion, I opened the door of a very old house.

The house was very old but it had another world inside which was a lot different from the outside dark world, separated by a door only. Inside the house was the world of innocent and warm people who were unaware of the hideous outside world.

"Sister!"

A small petite figure rushed to me, giggling and hugged me tightly. I picked her innocent figure in my arms with the same hands that had the fresh blood of a man and rotten blood of countless people.

"How are you, little birdie?" I asked, tickling her stomach.

"Oh no no... No tickling please.. please no," She giggled, trying to jump from my arms.

"What a coincidence we have, my beloved. Doesn't that mean we are really really meant to be!"

A very annoying voice sounded in my ears which I had been trying to get away from for a very long time. An annoying voice why, because it sent some deep sensation in my body, making all the hair stand up in some anticipation.