||The Future That Boundless Them||

•||The Future That Boundless Them||•

Zindagi k har ek saafe pr kahin ghum hai yeh aurat,Kabhi kisi ki han toh kabhi kisi ki nah mein

Kabhi kisi ki han toh kabhi kisi ki nah mein.
Ankhon mein garajte ansu likin muskan inki sureli,
Kandoh pr zamane ka bojh likin dil inka shikwe se saaf.
Kabhi kisi ki anaa mein toh kabhi kisi ke pyar mein,
Zindagi k har ek saafe pr kahin ghum hai yeh aurat.

(These women have been lost somewhere in every page of their life,
Sometimes in someone's 'yes' and sometimes in someone's 'no'.
Thunder like tears roaring in the eyes but their smiles are melodious,
The burden of time is on their shoulders but their hearts are clear of doubts.
Sometimes in someone's ego sometimes in someone's love,
These women have been lost somewhere in every page of their life.)

Sitting on a bench, she recited the beautiful poem in her heart while gazing at the distant trees in the park and people jogging around. She was feeling so free after such a long time like she had removed all the shackles that chained her to suffocation.

"Ap itne dino se kahan pr thien?"

(Where have you been for the past few days?)

A familiar voice came from behind her where an old yet handsome looking man was sitting on the back bench. His voice carried softness and relief as he also gazed at the distant people and trees.

"Kahin nahi idhar hi thi main. Bs dil nahi tha nikalne ka," She replied to him, taking a breath of fresh air.

(I was here. Just I don't have the heart to go anywhere.)

A gust of wind blew making a border of her dupatta waved and carrying her soothing natural fragrance towards him. He closed his eyes and breathed in her fragrance with a small smile.

"Main toh roz ata tha," He told her, opening his eyes slowly.

(I came here everyday.)

"I took khula, Dil Awaiz."

A simple sentence which should be heartbroken to listeners but sent waves of numerous emotions in his heart. He couldn't believe what she said and thought it was auditory hallucination.

"What?" He asked with a confused smile and shook his head.

Zunaira leaned back on the bench and moved her eyes up towards the sky with a carefree smile. A smile that returned after so many years, after wasting her youth and primal years of her life.

"I took khula from him 5 months ago. Zunaira Yaqub Ali is no more from then on. Now Zunaira Bazil Syed took her place again," Her soft voice carried peace.

His life twinkled with happiness for her and his heart once again pumped with excitement and anticipation. He lowered his eyes and put his hand on his heart.

"Is..," He took a deep breath to stabilize his trembling voice and continued, "Is there a chance for me?"

"I want to stay single till my last breath, Dil Awaiz. I don't want anyone to own me and owe anyone again."