||His Kainat - 1||

•|| His Kainat - 1 ||

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭 • کائنات (Noun) — Universe, World

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭 • کائنات (Noun) Universe, World.

The Zaidi family house was decorated with colorful lights and flowers with loud songs coming from their garden. Everyone was happily enjoying the Nikkah event as it just began with the groom's side arriving on time. Young ladies were sitting in the middle of the gathering drumming transitional drums and singing folk songs, kids running here and there, elderly ladies commenting on everyone and everything, and the men were busy with their political discussions.

While the guests were enjoying themselves, the bride's side was running here and there in fear of any small mistake, trying to make everything perfect for the first marriage of the young generation in the family. This was the first wedding event of the Zaidi family after decades so everyone was nervous and excited.

The Zaidi family's tree was like this:

Dadi Maa and Dada Jaan (Late), had three sons but no daughter.

Eldest was Hasan Zaidi, married to Fatima and had three sons Adam, Ibrahim and Ismail.

Middle was Iqbal Zaidi, married to Asma and had two children, elder son Aliyan and younger daughter Kainat.

Youngest was Hanan Zaidi, married to Malaika and had three children, eldest was Zainab then Hassan and Hussian.

Eldest and Youngest ones were very dear to Dadi Maa while she had a stiff and distant relation with his middle son. Why? Because Iqbal was the middle and no one had ever time to give him attention or love. All the attention and love was given to the eldest and youngest only, because the eldest would be the master of the Zaidi family taking his father's place and the youngest was the most favored son and Dadi Maa's favorite.

Even her relationship with the middle family was average. But this marriage proposal whose Nikkah ceremony, between Kainat and Rafee, was held today was all due to Dadi Maa. It was her idea to marry her youngest granddaughter Kainat to the grandson Rafee of her only brother, when Kainat was in 10th grade. Due to her age her parents never agreed to marry her early thus delayed her Nikkah until she was 21 years old.

So many arguments were held in the Zaidi family because of their postponed marriage but her father stood firm. This Nikkah was never supposed to happen as Iqbal was never satisfied with this proposal until his daughter Kainat herself agreed and made him agree too.

"Kinza, please help me adjust my veil properly," Kainat requested to her only best friend and soon to be Bhabhi, politely and softly.

Kinza, who was looking out of Kainat's room window and glaring at the groom, moved from the window and went to help her best friend.