||His Kainat - 2||

•|| His Kainat - 2 ||•

Aariz put the shopping bag of a famous bakery in front of Kainat silently then walked away

Aariz put the shopping bag of a famous bakery in front of Kainat silently then walked away. She startled as she stared at the bag then turned around to see him walking away. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth as she peeked inside the shopper and took out the box. She opened it and saw her favorite brownies.

"Who gave this?"

She heard Kinza's voice who entered the living room and sat beside her on the table.

"Your brother," She answered, staring at the brownies.

"It's only thanks to you that I always get this privilege where my brother bought so many things without me pleading," Kinza told her, taking a brownie from the box.

Kainat also took a brownie and put it in her mouth, chewing slowly. It was the third day of her stay with this family and was already missing her own family. She had heard from her brother that they were looking for a house and would pick her soon.

A week after the incident, Aliyan came to receive Kainat. He was sitting in the living room with his in-laws while waiting for his sister to come quickly with her bag.

"Many many congratulations on your own house. Is it in phase 2 of Block C?" Ishaaq, his father-in-law asked him, sipping the tea.

"Yes, Aariz recommended that house. We liked it so we bought it quickly. This Sunday, you all are invited to our house for dinner," Aliyan told him and everyone, dipping a biscuit in the tea.

As they finished the tea, Kainat entered the living room with her travel bag, Kinza following behind her.

"Give us permission, Uncle and Aunty," Aliyan asked permission to leave, standing up with his right hand on his chest with a slight bow.

Everyone stood up and dropped the siblings to the door. Kainat hugged Kinza and Samina, Kinza's mother and whispered a thank you.

She waved everyone bye as she got in her brother's car. Soon they reached their new house where their parents were waiting for them. They showed her room which was especially decorated for her.

"This is yours. We don't have to share a room anymore," Aliyan told her as she looked around at her room.

The next day, they were having breakfast peacefully and happily. This was their first breakfast in the new house which Iqbal and Asma cooked together. But it was interrupted by a doorbell, followed by Dadi Maa's presence with the eldest son Hasan.

"You didn't have to do this. This was a small matter on which you left your house."

Kainat sat on the stairs and listened to her Dadi Maa's nonchalant statement. Her Ammi had sent her upstairs to her room but instead she sat on the stairs to listen to what kind of explanation Dadi Maa would give to her Abbu.