||In The Story Of Love||

•||The characters of this one shot is not from any book||•

~Kiran & Ibrahim~

•||In The Story of Love||•

Muhabat ki kahani mein,Kahan yeh mor aate hai?Ke jinko dil mein rakhte hai,Wohi dil tor jate hai

Kahan yeh mor aate hai?
Ke jinko dil mein rakhte hai,
Wohi dil tor jate hai.

(In the story of love,
Where do these turns come from?
That those you keep in your heart,
They are the ones to break the heart.)

"....I will never leave you. No matter what I will always be there for you. Kiran, I do and will always love you. I will make sure that no one separate us..."

His words, his voice, his love dripping in his voice, and his passion to always stay with her was all that making her sleepless at nights. Every night he came in her dreams and reminded her how much he loved her. She was a fool back then to believe him that he truly loved her. She was such a fool to fall in love with him and easily let him had her.

She closed her wet eyes tightly, bit her lips to stop herself from sobbing and clenched the covers in her fists. She reminded herself not to shred any tear for him but all in vain. With this unbearable pain in her heart and those beautiful but painful unforgettable memories, all she wished was her death.

She did everything to forget him and everything about him but his memories never let her. They kept reminding her his heart fluttering words that sent butterflies in her stomach, his gentle touch that set her whole body on fire and then his betray.

"I hate you, Ibrahim. I-I hate.. you..," She sobbed and tried to block all his memories.

Her sobs were the only thing that could be heard in the silence. Everything, whether it was living thing or not, were witnessed of her this heartbreaking condition.

She was feeling weak and fragile. Soon the black dots appeared in front of her eyes and she lost herself in the darkness with tears streaming down her eyes. Her room was drowned in darkness and the only light coming in her room was from the moon. The moon and stars were witnessed of her pain like every night. Those moon and stars were also witnessed of someone who was going through the same pain like her but in another city.