||Our Tale of Love||

||Zara Noor & Shehryar Abbas from His Stubborn Beauty||

||Our Tale of Love||•

Zara Noor, a 30 years old beautiful, talented and strong woman

Zara Noor, a 30 years old beautiful, talented and strong woman. No one could say that she was 30 because the beauty and glow she carried on her face made many people fooled. They always mistook her and thought she was in her mid 20's.

She was indeed beautiful, polite, gentle and soft inside out. Her inner beauty always attracted every man and made them kneed down in front of her. If there was another woman in her place, she would take pride in her beauty but Zara was different because time had taught her that beauty wasn't anything.

If any man could be at their knees then her ex-husband wouldn't be a cruel and sick person. Zara always wanted one thing in her life and that was to be as strong as her younger sister, Sania, was. The girl who fought for the freedom, who fought for her family, and the one who fought for right of every girl back at their village.

Zara was happy for her little sister, Sania, who was now a wife of one of the famous businessman in Pakistan, Zain Murat. A man who could do anything for her little sister. He proved himself worthy for Sania when he fought with her cruel father.

• • •

A smile crept on her beautiful face when she watched a six years old boy was trying to catch a butterfly. She moved towards that kid and kneeled down in front of him.

"Miss Noor, I have been trying to catch this butterfly but I failed everytime," He mumbled and pulled her lips in a small pout which melted Zara's heart.

"Mohsin, don't be sad. Always remember one thing, never try to catch a butterfly without it's will because if you then they will always try to run away from you," Zara told him, politely because she knew herself very well from the experience that life gave her that butterflies aren't meant to be get catch without theirs will.

Zara never wanted any girl or woman to go through what she went through. Her past left a never-forgetful and permanent scares on her body as well as on her mind.