||You Have My Heart - Part 3||

|| A S H E R ||

|| A S H E R ||

My breath hitched looking at the location which my man, the one I made followed Innaya through shadows, sent to me.

What the hell is she doing at this kind of place?

This wasn’t something where she should take a step. If anyone leaked this news, which most probably would happen, then her reputation would suffer. I dropped everything in my hands and rushed to the location, breaking all the traffic signals and rules. When I reached, I threw my keys at my man and was about to rush inside the venue when he stopped me.

“Sir, madam is in disguise. You may not recognize her. She has her hair dyed reddish brown, in sparkling green dress and is very difficult to recognize.”

I paused and looked at him with narrowed eyes then went inside, feeling unable to breath. This was once a place where I used to spend most of my nights and today I felt unable to walk unwaveringly. If not for Innaya, I would never come here to think of this place. It wasn’t a place where any good person should step in. It was a place where many male politicians, businessmen or underworld people gathered at night. They arranged night entertainment there and made deals in disguise. And the entertainers were mostly young girls with whom they spent nights or took them to their house, in other simple words prostitutes.

When I went inside, many familiar people’ gazes fell at me, smirking at me and welcoming me with a raise of their glass and giving me knowing grins. I ran my gazes at every person present in the hall but could find her disguise in this alcohol and sweat smelling filled hall.

“Heh! Isn’t the news circulating out in the city that Mr. Asher has stopped sleeping and messing around?”

“Must be a trap for that hot lawyer to agree for marriage!”

“It should be to bed her.”

I was ignoring those ongoing conversations until someone took Innaya’s name like this. I was going to punch that bastard black and blue but stopped when I felt someone’s amusing eyes on me. I turned my head and saw very familiar eyes enjoying looking at me and whispering something in an unknown, unfamiliar man’s ear. I narrowed my eyes at her who matched all the descriptions provided to me, really looking so unfamiliar except for her eyes.

With the last gaze that turned cold at me, she kissed that man’s cheek then went to the door of the hall. A blazing flame of fire erupted in my heart as I watched that bastard following her with lust in his eyes. I took a glass of alcohol from whoever was standing beside me and gulped it down in one sip. Handing him his glass back, I followed behind them slowly but even if I followed them quickly that drunkard bastard wouldn’t notice me.

“What's the hurry! We have whole night.”

Giggles and laughs came from a room then there was a silence and and then…