Book 4 Chapter 13 (Tohno Village)

Overseers Temple 

Despite the fact that the sun had only just risen you had already made your way to the Temple. Knowing Sayuri it was probably best to get there early or else you run the risk of her dragging you here. So doing the smart thing you set off before first light, leaving a note in the main area of Crimson HQ so that everyone knew you were gone. Of course you wanted to say goodbye to everyone, though that would require you waking everyone up so... The note would have to do. When you arrived at the temple and climbed the number of stairs you were greeted by Renka, Hanabi and Kafuru who were sweeping the festival grounds. 

Renka - "Whoa! You're early Y/N! Damn!"

Hanabi - "Y/N!"

Kafuru - "Hmph! Still you are to late! Shinobi are ment to be awake early you know?!"

Y/N - "C'mon! It's just gone 5am! Besides i didn't have to take the job."

Renka - *Throwing her brush aside and walking to you* "Ehh! We're glad you came *Lightly starts punching you in the side* Don't let the little Tsundere get te ya!"

Kafuru - "I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!"

Y/N - "Tsundere's always say that."

Kafuru - *Drawing her water pistols* "I'll shoot you."

Y/N - "Oh no! A water gun! Please someone save me. *Draws Overkill* Oh wait!"

Kafuru - "I'll get normal guns one day..."

Sayuri - "I thought I asked you girls to clean the grounds BEFORE Y/N arrived?"

Hanabi - "Oh no! You did!"

Renka - "Ehh..! Come on! Y/N came way earlier than we thought..."

Sayuri - "I'll let you *Coughs* off this time. Just finish up quick. Y/N follow me."

Y/N - "Sure, see you soon girls."

Hanabi - "Bye Y/N!"

Renka - *Smacking Hanabi over the back of the head* "Dumbass we're gonna see him soon!"