Chapter 12 (Justice Fanatics)

The Void 

You didn't awake in Hikage's bed. Instead you were brought before the all too familiar abyss. Although now a pair of pale blue eyes simply stared at you. You could make out a vague silhouette, which had writhing tentacles behind it but nothing more. You felt uneasy in its presence though you felt like there was more to this... thing, it couldn't be a accident could it.
You then noticed a small black dot with red eyes float just behind the silhouette before it darted to your face and bobbed in front of you.

????- *Distorted and rapidly shifting tones* - "HelLo littLE Moth, drAwn to The light are wEEeeeeee? Isn't it BEAUTIFULL, It'S comIng yoU kNow. AnD it will Kill aLL you are Begining to LOVE dearly. ThiS caN noT haPpEn! YoU will slay this Beast When It ArRives. It'S name You ask? HmmMMm... I gueSS you couLd know. It would Make yOur trip Into the 7 Circles more. Entertaining, Vergil. It is OROCHI, and its coming. When The MOON runs RED. 
Alas that is not WHy i Brought you Here. *Mimic's Haruka* You really have gathered many guardians haven't darling! (Mimics Hikage)  A ok start i guess. *Mimics Homura* But there's more to be done. *Mimics Asuka* We can't stop now. *Reverts back to normal* I shall Grant You MORE poWer to Overcome OROCHI. USe it wElL, It iS a parT of youR enigmA of A Soul. And Do RemembeR you are Welcome HeRe anyyyy Time. That is aLL FareWell...

As the world around you disappeared the black blob shot into you and a white glow eminated around you. All the guardians that you have amassed, Homura's, Haruka's, Hikage's, Yomi's, Mirai's, Asuka's, Ikagura's, Katsuragi and Murasame's all glowed a dark blue before your vision faded to black. 

You awoke to feel a cold glass, presumably beaker, pressed against your right wrist. You groggily awoke to see Haruka, still not wearing anything gathering more of the Neon red liquid oozing out. As you tried to get up you felt a weight on the left side of your chest only to see Hikage, resting against you, sleeping peacefully with a faint smile on her face, she suited it. 

Haruka -  "250ml? more than last time darling."

Y/N - "Please tell me you mean the Neon stuff coming out my hand"

Haruka - "Of course, darling. I can not measure other liquids that come out of your body"

Hikage - "mmmmmm"

Y/N - "Maybe were being too loud."

Haruka - "I guess so, you did have us up late. Though we don't have to train until, 1 o'clock so we can afford a little lie in."

Y/N - "Hurrah"  

Suddenly there is a loud bang followed by a pumping sound then another loud bang. The door then flies off its hinges to reveal Mirai, stood in what appears to be body armor, holding a Remington shotgun. 

Mirai - "Y/N YOU FREEKING PERVERT STEP AWAY FROM THE TWO NAKED LADIES"

Y/N - "SERIOUSLY A SHOTGUN!!!"

Hikage - *Quickly throwing knives at Mirai, pinning her to the wall* "your being too loud. morning y/n, *yawns* morning Haruka"

Y/N and Haruka - "morning"

Rin - *Annoyed* "WHAT IS WITH ALL THAT NOISE!!!"

Y/N - "oh shit"

Rin - *Appears around the corner and sees the scene* "Y/N what are you doing?"

Haruka - *points at Rin while placing one foot near Y/N's head on the bed, in a almost triumphant pose, proudly shouting*  "He's building a Harem! arn't you darling?"

Hikage - "oh... whats a harem"

Haruka - "Multiple girls in a relationship with one guy"