Book 5 (Not a Chapter)

A/N - Okay as promised I wanted to take the chance to put some character profiles here, there will be 3 main profiles here. Do note that I will be ommiting some important information for now, but these are here to give more information on some very important characters going forwards. Namely I have still not gone into detail on Moirai (Though you can do some digging to guess what this power really is if you want to know)

Shin
Arzas 
Zalfa

There will also be reference images for Anarchy and the other Shinobi OC's so everyone can see what they look like. I decided to update the images because the software for AI imaging I use is getting better, and I am getting better at using it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin - High Lord of the Yoma

Short Bio - Shin is the ruler of all Demon Species of Yoma, he is unequal in combat with many powers that allow for Shin to dominate his foes

Short Bio - Shin is the ruler of all Demon Species of Yoma, he is unequal in combat with many powers that allow for Shin to dominate his foes. While Shin is Wise and Strategic, he is also a formidable combatant himself. Easily able to contend with even the strongest forces in both the Shinobi and Yoma worlds. 
Shin has 3 Sons; 
- Arsas, Shin's General
- Y/N, The Yoma God of Change
- Zalfa, The Wanderer 

Shin has one main goal currently, and that is to Kill or Enslave the human race due to them attacking the Yoma thousands of years ago. 
Though he is dedicated and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, Shin will show combatants he deems worthy respect, regardless of which side they fight for. Otherwise he will brutally dispatch them. 
Currently Shin is allied with All Yoma gods aside from Y/N, along with numerous powerful Yoma including Arsas and Zalfa. 

Powers - Shin has many very powerful Yoma abilities, these are as follows. 

- War - This power focuses around war, and the effective waging of it. Mainly through brute force. Offence and Defence focused with no subtlety in mind. And for those who have proven themselves on the battlefield, survivability. Though for most this is not the case. The weaker Yoma are used as cannon fodder in the thousands with the generals being far more defended. These forces will be your power as you dominate the battlefield.

- Domination - This power is focused around battlefield control and the capturing and breaking of foes. When Shin's enemies charge at him this power allows for him to turn them on each other, split them up by manipulating the ground beneath them. Defeat them and drag those who do not die back to his Domain, break them mentally and physically until they serve him.

- Curse - This power focuses on weakening opponents in a multitude of ways and using curses to also damage them with incantations. When used effectively Shin can weaken all of the hostiles in the area which gives him even more of an advantage against them. When combined with his two already potent powers this can allow for Shin to easily overpower his opponents.