Chapter 16 (The Calm)

Beach Cabin

Everyone in the Cabin was sat around the coffee table in the main room of the cabin, chairs pulled up too all 7 of you sat around the table. Why? you were currently playing a card game infamous for ruining friendships, Uno. 
The pile was growing scarily large and you were sat in last place while Rin was in first with only 2 cards left, Homura was grinding her teeth in frustration as she kept getting blocked from playing for 3 turns in a row, Yomi was trying (Not very successfully) to not laugh at the expression that Homura was making. Haruka was smiling not taking the game to seriously, Mirai was focusing and looked to be strategizing on her next move carefully flicking through her cards. And Hikage... was Hikage, Y/N did feel a little unsettled as she was just sat there... Staring. It would be a bit less creepy if she wasn't sat so close to you on the left to be sat on your lap.

Rin Dramatically raised a card above her head.

Rin - "Uno!"

Mirai - "Y/N i think she has a green remember so be careful."

Y/N - "We do have another 6 rotations before we get back to Rin."

Hikage - "You got this Y/N"

Y/N - "Thanks" *Looks through your cards then your eyes light up* "Rin I'm sorry."

Rin - *Nervous* "For What?"

Y/N - *Standing up and swiftly unbuttoning your shirt* "This"

You started throwing cards down at a alarming rate dropping from 20 to to 0 resulting in you reversing the rotation back to Rin then blocking her next move and using a load of draw 4 cards on her, as well as a load of other cards to instantly win the game, slingshoting yourself to first and Rin to last. 

Rin - "Wha? You Must have cheated!"

Haruka - "Oh? Can our teacher not handle being beaten by her students?"

Rin - "Hmm are you saying that you want to fight Haruka?"

Haruka - "N-No Mam"

Y/N - "Sure, Sounds fun."

Homura - *Visably shocked* "ARE YOU MAD!"

Y/N - "Maybe a little"

Yomi -  *Holding out a arm in a attempt to stop you* "Y/N surely you know how strong Rin is"

Rin - "Actually I have been wanting to duel you Y/N"

Y/N - "Because of my power?"

Rin - "Exactly. Your power is completely unique, one of a kind. I looked through ancient records of shinobi, no one has ever had a power like yours. At most some shinobi have two guardian animals - "

Homura - "Wait that's possible!"

Rin - *Nodding* "Yes, Remember Miyabi, she's the girl with the white hair in the hospital"

Mirai - "Yeah ... I think"

Hikage - "Mhmm..."

Rin - "Well she has two guardian animals, Dogen took her into treatment for that alone."

Y/N - "Why does he care so much about this stuff, surely skill trumps raw power."

Rin - "That's what I believe too. Y/N you are a oddity in that regard."

Yomi - "But Y/N is a skilled combatant."

Homura - "Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it he's probably the most unpredictable combatant I've seen"