Chapter 8 (Time To Relax)

(Second time trying to upload this one!)

Asusaka City Mall

Y/N walked into the mall with the rest of the shinobi, after a long, tireing and somewhat stressful day a couple of hours out at night sounded good. Too onlookers it appeared that Y/N was simply traveling with his own personal harem late at night, but in actuality Mirai was leading the charge straight to the Anime shop. Strangely enough i know, Yomi and Homura were in a deep conversation about been sprouts that Homura wanted nothing to do with, Hikage, Y/N and Rin were in a conversation about where to eat, whilst Haruka strangely enough was keeping to herself. Behind the group. You turned to Haruka and asked if she was alright. She immidiately perked up and stated that she was fine just a little fatigued. You knew that she was lying however the answer seemed satisfactory enough to the rest of the group. You all arrived outside the anime store.

Rin - *Slowly* "Otaku Goods?"

Mirai - *Bursting with Excitement* - "It's Only the BEST PLACE EVER"

Y/N - "Hold on did you guys even bring your wallets?"

Homura- "yep"

Rin- "Yes"

Hikage- *Nodding*

Mirai - "Of course *Mirai laughing/screeching*"

Haruka - "I never leave without it."

Yomi - "I have got my 500 yen"

*Everyone stares at Yomi* (Just as a side note if your in America thats not even 5 Dollars)

Y/N - *Looks into his own Wallet* "You... Uh... Want to borrow some?"

Yomi - *Confused* "I can buy been sprouts, What else could i need"

Y/N - "If we are going on a beach holiday won't you need a --"

Haruka - "SUPER SEXY SWIMSUIT!!!"

Yomi - *Blushes"

Hikage - *Bluntly* "I don't need a swimsuit either i have my underwear"

Homura - "You can't wear that."

Hikage - "Why?"

Homura - "Why, WHY. It's because underwear isn't made for swimming in"

Rin - "You all will need a swimsuit."

Homura - "There should still be some clothes shops still open, we have got a few hours yet."

Mirai - *Clearly not Listening* "OH MY GOD, A THE NEW SEASON OF GoC IS OUT TODAY, THERES NEW CHARACTER FIGURES TOO"

Y/N- "Goal of Cuties season 4 just came out... Need something new to watch, you think i should start watching it Mirai?"

Mirai- *Head snaps around* "I will take you under my wing, you will be educated in what it means to have a good taste in anime."

Homura- "What about Food?, I want some MEAT"

Mirai- "Restrain your self carnivore, but for a second. ANIME AWAITS"

Before anyone could stop her Mirai had charged into the store, she was clearing store shelves with ruthless efficiency. You were looking around the store with Hikage and Homura.

Hikage - "Why are swords in anime always so big?"

Y/N- "I think its ment to show just how strong the hero is"