Run Boy Run

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

During extreme weather conditions, a climber must possess the wisdom to determine when evacuation is inevitable.

A controlled alpine decent begins the grind with one's loins and the anchoring of the climbing rope to one's enemy, the mountain.

The Dülfersitz rappel is the preferred method for decent when rope is the only available tool, but must be regarded as a last resort.

A screen anchor must be used if the rope is successfully retrieved from the face of the mountain.

Tightly knot the ends of the rope. Once anchored, thread the double rope through the legs, front to back, and around the buttocks.

It is upmost importance that the rope be drawn under the gluteal muscles, not through the crevice between the gluteus.

Grace gets the table set before ringing the bell indicating to the kids to come downstairs. And just in seconds all the kids made there ways downstairs going immediately to there place. They stand behind there seat waiting for there father to arrive.
That didn't take long as Reginald enters the room, walking to his place at the head of the table. He pulled out his chair, stepping in front of it before glancing around at his children, "Sit." He demanded before taking his seat as the children followed in suit.
Once sitting down everyone began to dig into there meals and then some...

Luther and Allison were giving each other lovey dovey eyes,

Ben and Vanya were quietly eating there food,

Klaus was sneakily rolling a joint,

Diego and Dovie were holding pinkies under the table, stealing glances from each other,

and lastly Five was staring down at Reginald debating on saying what was on his mind.

With the sound clacking of utensils and the record droning on and on Five snapped, stabbing his knife into the table. Everyone jumped looking down at Five when Reginald asked, "Number Five?" "I have a question." He said when Reginald replied, "Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during meal times. You're interrupting Herr Carlson." He then took a sip of his drink.

Five's jaw clenched, before stating, "I want to time travel." "No." Reginald responds when Five pushed, "But I'm ready. I've been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said."
He stood up and spatial jumped onto the other side of the table right next to Reginald, "See?" "A spatial jump is trivial when compared with the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding along ice, the other is akin descending blindly into the depths of the freezing waters and reappearing as an acorn." Reginald tells him, taking a bite of food when Five says, jaw clenched, "Well, I don't get it." "Hence the reason you're not ready." Reginald states, taking a drink when Five looks over at his siblings to only see Vanya and Dovie staring at him.
The two could tell what he was thinking when Vanya shook her head and Dovie pleaded him to stop with her eyes. He ignored there pleading and turned back to Reginald, "I'm not afraid." "Fear isn't the issue. The effects it might have on your body, even on your mind, are far to unpredictable. Now, I forbid you to talk about this anymore!" Reginald demanded.
Five bite his inner cheek, nodding before looking back at Dovie who mouthed, 'Don't' He gave her a sorry look before making the rash decision and walking out of the room.
Reginald called out, "Number Five! You haven't been excuse! Come back here!" But he never came back and that was the day Dovie watched one of her closest brother walk out of her life.