ten

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing, body image
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 700...

chapter 10
____________________________________
__________

"it's a no thanks." haeun made it clear just as the start bell rung. her tone was alot more angry than before.

alan sighed and got up. "you know.." he lightly chuckled to himself. lif you keep hanging with nishimura, you'll regret it."

haeun sat unfazed, "for sure." she replied sarcastically.

later in the day.

haeuns room 4:11 pm

"you'll regret it blah blah blah" haeun laid on her bed mocking the words she heard earlier. "UGH!" she yelled with a kick of anger accidentally knocking over her bedside lamp.
"owch." she got up and rolled up into a ball on her bedroom floor as she held her pinkie toe.

she heard a giggle behind her.

"is your last little piggy hurt darling?" he let out another giggle before burstingnout into a huge laugh.

"shut up! my feet are sensitive!"

"you had to roll on the floor?" he kept laughing as his hand was on his stomach attempting to hold in some laughter.

"riki!" haeun grabbed his hand as she sat on the floor , "hold my hand or something you damn sky scraper." she looked up at him.

"it was literally just a tiny tingle. you're so dramatic. i think i'm really convinced you just wanna hold my hand." he sat on the floor next to her.

"gross. maybe id rather just suffer." she let go of him and went back to lay on her bed. "so where have you been?"

"just home."

"okay."

"okay?" he questioned. "no 'i missed you so much ni-ki please hug me and hold my hand and never leave me again'?" he said in a high voice.

"i would never say that in my life." haeun gagged.

there was a moment of silence.

"why do you think the world was made this way?"

"damn, getting all deep," ni-ki laughed.

"no i'm serious though oh my gosh, why do you think soulmates were made?"

"i think its kinda stupid," ni-ki explained, "2 people are defined as soulmates just cuz they could feel when the other is hurt. like?"

haeun laughed louder than usual. "you're silly,"

"what?"

"its not like that! the way i see it is that 2 people can feel when the other is hurt because the world intertwined them. okay maybe that sounds confusing to you but- you're saying the feeling of hurt is what the world was mad for but i think it's the idea of love."