fourteen

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 1600

chapter 14
______________________________________________

"ugh..." the sunlight shined on the boy's face through the window as he squinted, just waking up. he sat up then looked at the alarm clock sitting on his bedside table.

9:37 am and extemely late for school.

his hair was a complete mess and his blankets weren't even covering his complete left leg.

he let go of himself and let his back hit his soft pillows again. he pulled his blanket up to completely cover his face and body and he groaned.

its been 2 weeks since the boys had gotten mad at riki. the guys have been completely ignoring him. he spent the school days with yena.

the school air felt colder without them. he wasn't relaxed. he didnt play soccer with the guys every morning, although yesterday he watched them from the english class window on the third floor, playing soccer and having fun at the field below. he wished he was there.

but most importantly, haeun looked so okay without ni-ki in her life, and it bothered him.
________________

haeun's pov

"wanna watch movies tonight?" minsoo tapped on my table as i typed an email on my laptop.

"no and you should actually go back to your class," i said, not caring to look up at her.

"ugh!," she complained, "my haeunie doesn't wanna see me?" she pouted.

i made a face of disgust, "gross!"

minsoo stood up, "i don't even understand home room, like why're we in here for like an hour!"

"i have no idea either," i shut my laptop.

"wait? you said no to movies?"

"i can't i have to stay home and rot in by bed when i get home," i went on, "superrrrr busy! you know me." you leaned back in your uncomfortable school chair.

"cmon haeun, you're not still thinking about-" she moved closer and whispered, "-riki. are you?"

"dont say his name oh my god isnt he in this class?." you looked around you and whispered back to her. "nevermind, hes not here."

"hes probably with yena right now but just dreaming of you," minsoo giggled.

"shut up,"

"i know how he looks at you, unlike your brother i have eyes," she told you, "won's clueless oh my gosh, you guys used to flirt so much infront of him and he'd be like 'awe they're such good friends'" she kept imitating him.

"he hates me."

"nah girl i just know he's in LOVE with you." minsoo laughed out loud.

"oh my godness. did you hear about ni-ki and yena? its so crazy how ........ " some random girl caugh your ear as you heard his name. these girls sat behind you. she whispered to her friend and  you couldnt hear the details following his name.