eleven

stay by me darling
[ nishimura riki ]
by nishiflwrs

warnings : cursing,
pairing : nishimura riki & fem!reader
chapter word count : 600..

chapter 11
______________________________________________

the first time ni-ki had seen her in months and he's met with a haeun covered in tears. she cried, attempting to hold all her feelings and tears in.

"haeun? love? whats wrong?" ni-ki immediately brought her to his chest. his other hand reached for her door knob opening her door. "you can let it out darling its okay. i'm here"

he held her close and closed the door behind him. the door shutting became the signal that the space was completely her own. she let out her cries as he held her close.

"wanna tell me whats wrong?"

"what are you even doing here?" haeun asked him as she sniffered and wiped the tears off her face.

"i was hanging out with the guys but all of a sudden i had some heart problem or some shit because damn i thought i started to die, so i left to go to the bathroom but instead saw u standing infront of your door, and now were here,"

haeun stepped away from him. "no,"

"no what?" ni-ki looked at her confused.

"you don't just get to do that."

"do what? haeun you're not making sense."

haeun walked passed him to her door and swung it open. "you dont get to just step out of my life and come running back in like a knight in shining armor."

"haeun i just-"

"no riki, you were gone for 3 months. 3 months of wondering where you were." the girl stressed, "why?"

"haeun, i cant-"

"no. tell me riki, i'm your fucking soulmate and you left me."

"i can't explain it to you haeun."

"get out." haeun pointed to the open door next to her.

"haeun,"

"i said get out ni-ki."

the boy accepted haeuns decision as he stepped out of her room. the door followed right behind him and shut the second he walked out.

haeun tucked herself under her sheets as she went back to crying, but this time she was on her own.

next week

haeun sat at her desk quietly as her home room class
begun. the teacher went through basic morning announcements.

"so the final announcement is that we have a new student, yes it is the middle of the year but she had to transfer due to her family reasons, i believe she is late but that was just on my notes for today" the teacher continued, "20 minutes till your first class, keep the volume down to the number 3."

haeun leaned on her arm staring into a void of nothing.

"haeun!"

haeun turned around to see a very joyful girl. "hey minsoo whats up?"

"have you seen ni-ki?"

"why would i?"

"he's supposed to be coming back today, and i have the soccer team sign up so i'm trying to scout him, but fuck that, how are you haeun? you look so tired,"

"i'm doing my best thanks for checking up on me minsoo."

"i'm here for you girl, I gotta get back, jungwon just texted, can you let me know if ni-ki ever shows?"

"he'll never," haeun giggled as minsoo made her way to the door.

"feel better eun!" minsoo waved as she skipped out.

haeun's pov

minsoo and i hung out every so often, what's high school life without going out with girls? i can't just be around her brothers friends all the time. minsoo was the best.  even if she was a year older, we always find their ways to hang and i was pretty sure jungwon had a thing for her too-

"ah- class here, this is yena." the teacher spoke aloud.

my eyes quickly looked around just from the sound of that name.

"hi, i'm yena and i hope we can all get along," the girl standing at the front smiled.

"nice to have you back as well riki," the teacher glanced at the the boy who stood next to yena.

what.

_______________________

i don't wanna lose you