Prologue

Nymeria Velaryon Targaryen only and oldest daughter of Princess and Heir Rhaenyra Targaryen and said to be Laenor Velaryon. When She was born everyone in kings landing celebrated.

But soon rumours went around saying the girl was a bastard and she shouldn't be given the title Princess and definitely not Queen.

Rhaenyras knew Nymeria was not the daughter of Laenor but she would never admit it to anyone.

As time went on Rhaenyras gave Birth to two sons Jacaerys and Lucerys Velaryon. And yet again with both births they didn't look a thing like a real Targaryen. But Rhaenyras loved all three of her children.

Nymeria was over the moon with two little brothers as She hadn't had any siblings and only Her two uncles to deal with. Aegon and Aemond.

Aegon tooken a fascination to his younger and only Neceie. She would spend her time messing around and annoying people and when the time came to her training her dragon she would not.

Nymeria was teraffied of dragons and nobody knew why. So when her brothers and uncle would spend there time with the Dragons Nymeria would ethier be seen at the side of her other uncle Aemond or she would disappear.

Truth be told Nymeria was different from any other Targaryens amongst King landing.

And many people talked about how she was the just like her great uncle Daemon Targaryen.

But she was not. She was much worse

An- Welcome to the fall of Nymeria I will have chapter one up soon I hope you enjoy this story